Sign in to follow this  
JakobH

Little Xpconnect version msmatch error

Hello Guys,

whenever I want to connect Little Navmap to Xplane11 (same machine, Little Xpconnect is correctly installed, Windows, latest version of LNM) I get this error:

Error receiving data from Little Xpconnect:

Version mismatch

Update Little Xpconnect to the latest version.
Your installed version of Little Xpconnect
is not compatible with this version of Little Navmap.

Install the latest version of Little Xpconnect.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

After installation of new LNM version it's necessary to copy/overwrite old XPconnect plugin in XP11 plugins directory by new XPconnect plugin that comes from LNM directory.
In general that's all to do 🙂 

it's also possible that you use this version of LNM where XPconnect comes from previous  LNM (one of LNM patched version was such prepared) and there were such messagges displayed but it was quickly corrected by Alex via new LNM release.
IMHO the best option at this moment is updating LNM to newest 2.6.11, checked by me - it works out-of-box and until this moment there was no problem on my side (Linux box + XP11).

Regards,
Piotr

Never give up ...  - here are details of the whip-round: https://zrzutka.pl/en/pewr2d  -> to help my younger son fights against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (blood cancer).

Thank you for your reply, 

i am on the latest version and have also used the Xpconnect file delivered with this version. However, the error still occurs, maybe a log file helps, where can I find it?

Kind regards, Jakob

Look under LNM at menu "tools/Files and Directories/Open log file"

Regards,
Piotr

Never give up ...  - here are details of the whip-round: https://zrzutka.pl/en/pewr2d  -> to help my younger son fights against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (blood cancer).

18 hours ago, JakobH said:

i am on the latest version and have also used the Xpconnect file delivered with this version. However, the error still occurs, maybe a log file helps, where can I find it?

Often an older version is installed incorrectly on the plugins top level folder. This is the most common cause. See here in the FAQ:
https://albar965.github.io/littlenavmap-faq.html#xpconnect-install

Alex

Hi, have you solved at last? How?
I'm unable to solve on my Little Navpam - X-Plane 11  

Thanks, Claudio

Claudio Piccirilli - member since 2013

34 minutes ago, grandepuffo said:

Hi, have you solved at last? How?
I'm unable to solve on my Little Navpam - X-Plane 11  

Thanks, Claudio

See the link to the FAQ I posted above.

Alex