Sign in to follow this  
dbw1

Just Flight traffic Global

Just looking for opinions on this. Currently I am running 11.51.

It is on sale today.

Thanks for any responses.

Dave

I've had Traffic Global for several months.  The adjustable traffic slider, nice aircraft modeling, region specific liveries, and engine sounds have really added to my flight sim enjoyment.  I use it with 11.53 Vulkan. (i7-9700, 16GB, RTX2080Super)

1 hour ago, Partially said:

I've had Traffic Global for several months.  The adjustable traffic slider, nice aircraft modeling, region specific liveries, and engine sounds have really added to my flight sim enjoyment.  I use it with 11.53 Vulkan. (i7-9700, 16GB, RTX2080Super)

Greetings, Thanks for the reply,

How does it work with add-on airports that have their own static aircraft?

I9-9900k, 32 gb, 2080 (8 gig)....got this a couple years ago. Wish I'd got the 11gb 2080 as P3d can run out of video memory.

I had so many CTDs with this add-on I would not want it even if it was free. 😀

Go read some of the posts at the Traffic Global forum at the .org and you will get an idea of how many users have had CTDs from the beginning with this add-on.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I can only speak to my own experience.  I use TG with Dynamic checked off on the add-on options and slider to the max for airliners.  GA is also enabled.  No problems.  I have plenty of payware airports/airliners and some freeware with the "no static"  download selection.  I enjoy the product.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Partially said:

I can only speak to my own experience.  I use TG with Dynamic checked off on the add-on options and slider to the max for airliners.  GA is also enabled.  No problems.  I have plenty of payware airports/airliners and some freeware with the "no static"  download selection.  I enjoy the product.  

The only thing I did was lower the sliders half way. Maybe I need to disable this dynamic feature or try only with JF TG and no other plugins?

I also have dynamic density unchecked, fps are uneffected, reliable product

• Like 1

I am also interested in TG for XP11.  I also received the JustFlight email with the sale going on. 

Question, does the default ATC or PFE ATC (if anyone has the paid  addon that is a compatible plugin for PFE) able to see and manage the TG AI traffic?  Like, can you hear the ATC Traffic controllers communicating with AI Traffic around you when you fly? 

Edited by F1Fan

29 minutes ago, F1Fan said:

I am also interested in TG for XP11.  I also received the JustFlight email with the sale going on. 

Question, does the default ATC or PFE ATC (if anyone has the paid  addon that is a compatible plugin for PFE) able to see and manage the TG AI traffic?  Like, can you hear the ATC Traffic controllers communicating with AI Traffic around you when you fly? 

No. You will not be able to hear default ATC separating or communicating with the ai traffic. I can't even see them on TCAS.

So, I disabled dynamic density and so far no CTDs. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DJJose said:

No. You will not be able to hear default ATC separating or communicating with the ai traffic. I can't even see them on TCAS.

So, I disabled dynamic density and so far no CTDs. Fingers crossed.

That's too bad...Thanks for the reply!  Much appreciated.

I been running TG since release. No major problem and in my system the performance penalty is about 2 fps.  Works fine with SAM addon.  I would recommend this as the most painless way to get traffic working out of the box. 

System Spec 1: Nvidia RTX 4090,  AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, Res 5120x1440, HP Reverb G2
System Spec 2: AMD Radeon RX 7900XT, Intel I-9 9990K, Res 3840x1080, HP Reverb G2

11 hours ago, F1Fan said:

That's too bad...Thanks for the reply!  Much appreciated.

If you like having lots of liveries parked at your favorite airports, when it works, this is a must have add-on. You will see lots of AI traffic with minimal fps hit. Unlike P3D where adding AI equals a slideshow, XP 11.53 is silky smooth and with the right add-ons, BEAUTIFUL!

I'm currently testing it with ATC Chatter and I'm really enjoying the results. With ATC Chatter you can tune the ATIS, then listen to ATC chatter while taxiing, take-offs and landings, and while en route. There's a radar that shows you where all the AI is located and you can even enable labels that show you where the AI is located.

When it works without CTDs, it's well worth the price and it's a different experience than P3D.

BTW, I simulate the ATC procedures for both Pilot & ATC.

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 1

I fairly recently bought this for P3D and on that experience went back and bought the XP version also. I should have waited as they’re now on sale, bah.

Its worked problem and performance hit free on my system.

I fly a lot of low level in military jets through the valleys in wales and Scotland and now have to keep a close lookout for low level VFR traffic as I  pull out of valleys. It’s added an extra level of realism and immersion there that I didn’t even realise I was missing.

When parking up next to AI traffic I’m impressed by the detail in the models.

It’s definitely a worthwhile product 

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

It's superb in my opinion. It brings the sim to life. It's also a miracle of optimised coding in that it costs only one or two FPS. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DJJose said:

If you like having lots of liveries parked at your favorite airports, when it works, this is a must have add-on. You will see lots of AI traffic with minimal fps hit. Unlike P3D where adding AI equals a slideshow, XP 11.53 is silky smooth and with the right add-ons, BEAUTIFUL!

I'm currently testing it with ATC Chatter and I'm really enjoying the results. With ATC Chatter you can tune the ATIS, then listen to ATC chatter while taxiing, take-offs and landings, and while en route. There's a radar that shows you where all the AI is located and you can even enable labels that show you where the AI is located.

When it works without CTDs, it's well worth the price and it's a different experience than P3D.

BTW, I simulate the ATC procedures for both Pilot & ATC.

Thanks DJJose for the info, sound great! I might just get it.   Like you said, to have some AI planes around and with good FPS.  Sounds good!

Thanks again for the reply, much appreciated!

• Like 1