Sign in to follow this  
sightseer

What is the earliest entry in your logbook?

I don't look at my logbook often but I was surprised to see my total hours was actually less than it used to be so I checked to see the earliest date and it said Jan 26 2021.   I was definitely flying before then.  odd.

what does your claim?  

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

7 minutes ago, sightseer said:

I don't look at my logbook often but I was surprised to see my total hours was actually less than it used to be so I checked to see the earliest date and it said Jan 26 2021.   I was definitely flying before then.  odd.

what does your claim?  

Interesting date, it is known here locally as Bogan Pride Day, an occasion where you get to walk around beer in hand wearing an Aussie flag as a  makeship cape at the Footie or Cricket.

Back on topic ... I have 20th August 2020 so something must have reset yours.

Yep, 22 August when I purchased, 193 Hours to date. I'm sure I've flown more hours than that though because it doesn't seem to record all flights correctly.

2 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

Yep, 22 August when I purchased, 193 Hours to date. I'm sure I've flown more hours than that though because it doesn't seem to record all flights correctly.

Well for starters any flight where developer mod was turned on at some point do not get recorded.

• Like 1

I spent a couple of days in Sedona, invited the instructor out for dinner and you know how these things go...

P.S. I have 362 hours on record, unfortunately the sim does not account the hours spent in developers mode...

EYFAgXA.png

Edited by MrFuzzy

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

well this is really odd.   thanks for checking.  I wonder what could have caused that.

last I knew I was working on 100 hours but now Im back to working on 50! oh well. 🙂 

Edited by sightseer

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

18/08/20 is the earliest entry I've got.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I don't have any takeoffs in my logbook, only landings. Does anyone know what's up with that?

vatsim s3

1133704.png

57 minutes ago, sightseer said:

well this is really odd.   thanks for checking.  I wonder what could have caused that.

last I knew I was working on 100 hours but now Im back to working on 50! oh well. 🙂 

It happened to me too. The cause was that I had deactivated Steam Cloud and everything was reset to zero when I upgraded my PC and reinstalled the sim in January. 150 hours lost in the logbook... and many more to date, because of developer's mode.

F... that, I will consider only the Steam counter.

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

42 minutes ago, wims80 said:

I don't have any takeoffs in my logbook, only landings. Does anyone know what's up with that?

Logbook has been utterly broken since day 1 when it comes to recording landings and takeoffs. Unbelievable but true.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor