Sign in to follow this  
Treetops45

Milviz Corsair?

24 minutes ago, Milviz said:

BTW, I like the way it looks with the tanks... hence the reason they were there in the first place... and... as the owner, i do get a say...  (sometimes)

I personally like the tanks as well.  You did an amazing job in how you implemented them in the sim.💯

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I didn't actually do anything except make a few decisions....

It was all the Corsair team... 

• Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

5 hours ago, Milviz said:

I didn't actually do anything except make a few decisions....

It was all the Corsair team... 

O.k., all of you did a great job.  Looking forward to a Red Tail P51 on this level from someone in the near future.  The Corsair (BlackSheep), Spitfire (Battle for Britain), and P51 (Tuskegee Airmen) are my favorite WWII era fighters.  I have two down and one to go...

Edited by Dillon

FS2020 

I saw FlyingFabio flying it today. Seems like a really fun aircraft. 

Edited by Republic3D

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

12 hours ago, Milviz said:

BTW, I like the way it looks with the tanks... hence the reason they were there in the first place... and... as the owner, i do get a say...  (sometimes)

I must confess a mortal sin ! I do not look at the Corsair as much as I fly it  😂

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Here is the newest version, many improvements fixes and customer requested items.

[LINK COMING SOON]

Fixes:

-fix main fuel tank and reserve fuel pipe
-fix fuel selector change in between empty tank
-fix flap vs gravity when no hydraulic
-fix elevator trim animation
-fix pilot appearance
-fix blade propeller control/feathering.
-fix wheel animation on airborne.
-change wing fold locking mechanism

Additions:

-add Gunsight option for hide/unhide
-add more function to engine explode feature
-add prop strike model when prop hit ground
-add blade crank procedure (mandatory) on checklist
-add checklist order to follow (manual start)
-add moving map on chart board.
-add Quickview Camera

Flight model improvements:

-Engine power management (manifold pressure, propeller configuration, WEP/Supercharger ? )
-Stall characteristics introduced:
Power On stall (Takeoff, Climb and Clean configuration...)
Power Off stall (Landing and Clean configuration)
Secondary stall
Cross-controlled Stall

-General aircraft flight model improved along all three axis
-Engine parameters fixed (CHT, Oil P, Oil T, Magneto drop)
-Start Up / Shut Down sequence
-Simplified on take off and landing.

Sound Improvements

-added sound effect to prop strike
-added sound to neutral position of cooler flap handles
-engine runs rough when mixture is too rich (especially noticable at higher altitudes)
-enhanced stall effect
-increased volume of ground roll
-minor tweaks here and there

• Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Looks good, looking forward to it  ! Just hoping that my customized cntrl-alt x views on my Warthog will not be erased with the new quick views 😁

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

2 hours ago, Nyxx said:

add more function to engine explode feature

This is such an awesome change item.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

How do we know when it comes out, and will you get an email link, or just go back to download from original time?

40 minutes ago, karlz said:

How do we know when it comes out, and will you get an email link, or just go back to download from original time?

https://milviz.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=248

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

We will announce it here as well. 

• Like 2

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

3 hours ago, Milviz said:

We will announce it here as well. 

I guess I have somewhat PTSD from Asobo.  I almost hate to update this bird as it's great as is. Now there's that funny feeling the update downgrades what was originally great.  Totally contradictory to the meaning of the word 'update'.

• Like 1

FS2020 

Trust me when I say, this update makes it WAY better...

• Like 2

Well that never happened today!

We ran into a small issue with some “new” stuff we’re adding… this will, unfortunately, delay the release of the SP until next week… I’m sorry.

• Like 2