Sign in to follow this  
Treetops45

Milviz Corsair?

ok, No one seems to be asking about How to use the Radios, i have tried everything, the manual just says to buttons but they do not work, how can i tell the freq? i bought this to use it on Vatsim but i cant even get the radios to work

14 minutes ago, CrazierChief said:

ok, No one seems to be asking about How to use the Radios, i have tried everything, the manual just says to buttons but they do not work, how can i tell the freq? i bought this to use it on Vatsim but i cant even get the radios to work

Just open the ATC window after you have turned the radios on.^^

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

im not talking about the inbuilt ATC, but Online ATC Vatsim/Pilotedge, i cant change freq in the Corsair, there is no Radio display, for me this renders the Corsair useless, i bought it because it stated that the radio was modified to use as a modern radio, but NO Freq change can be seen whatsoever

So this from the manual does not work? It reads you need tooltips ON. 

Screenshot-1188.png

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Do you have tooltips turned ON?

2 hours ago, CrazierChief said:

yes, tried it on or off, there is no display of freq

I checked it. Works fine for COM frenquency and standby frequency.

• Like 1

We actually tried communicating with you but....  you seem to be sporadic in your replies..

We have tested this and it works fine.  Not sure what you're doing but, we're willing to assist.

Please check your emails (and spam mail) again for a hook up into our support forums.  (note, we do NOT work on weekends so expecting an instant response during that time OR at night, is unrealistic).

• Like 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

20 hours ago, CrazierChief said:

yes, tried it on or off, there is no display of freq

So, update us on if you got it working or not and what was the problem?

2 Weeks ago it looked like we were getting the SP, any news / updates would be nice, since it was just one thing you wanted to add....or is this a clasic PMDG "soon" Days"🙂

• Like 1

I'm sure the delay is for a reason.

Karl.

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

The delay is because we revamped the entire startup sequence to make it more realistic (with fails and MORE bangs!).

We also had some fixes from MS on the marketplace version.

Once these are all done, we will toss it out there.... I want it out even more than you want it in... (hehehehe)....

It's COMING really REALLY soon.

• Like 2

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Oh boy... so... I hate to say it but... we decided to fix/add some more stuff (hydraulic pressure fixes (hand pump), temperature (oil, CHT) fixes/mods and some other cool stuff...  BUT, this will delay the release till, at least, next week.  I apologize... but the good side of this is you will, quite literally, be flying this thing as the real deal... failure to follow the checklist will result in... bad things. 

To avoid those "bad" things, ctrl E is your friend. 

Again, I apologize...

• Like 5