Sign in to follow this  
Treetops45

Milviz Corsair?

It appears this is happening to several people but there seems to be no rhyme or reason… have you tried at multiple airfields?  Are any paid?  

Edited by Milviz

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

There all paid and all airports I try are the same.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Can the front glass be removed? 

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 4090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 8K Samsung Q900A 65" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Yes by using the load out panel in the board.  

@Nyxx try using a non paid airport please.  

Asobo made some kind of change to the way elevation works.  Not sure if this is having an effect but we think we’ve localized it to only paid airports.  

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Thanks

I do not own this aircraft, but soon

I've read on different forums, people " complained " about the engine failure.

Is this a bug ??

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 4090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 8K Samsung Q900A 65" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

No. If you run it too hot or fall to follow procedures, it will blow 

We’ve localized the issue:  it only happens on parking spots.  It doesn’t happen on taxiways, runways or in the air.  We’re trying to find out why.  

5 hours ago, Milviz said:

We’ve localized the issue:  it only happens on parking spots.  It doesn’t happen on taxiways, runways or in the air.  We’re trying to find out why.  

How on earth could this not been found in beta.

You have made the start up sequence more important, Did the beta team not once start from C&D? in a parking spot? its good to see it does not happen "in the air" 😂

Come on guys, untill the PMDG DC-6, I thought this was the best aircraft in the sim, just what are you doing?

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

9 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

How on earth could this not been found in beta.

You have made the start up sequence more important, Did the beta team not once start from C&D? in a parking spot?

I do not have much time to fly these recent days. I did fly the beta twice though with a C&D start and LW. I didn't see that, David. I tipped over once after a rollout but it was my fault.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

7 hours ago, Sphynnx said:

Thanks

I do not own this aircraft, but soon

I've read on different forums, people " complained " about the engine failure.

Is this a bug ??

A lot of people thing that the FI Spit or the MV Corsair are normal aircraft, just a bit quaint. Nope.

Their engine is powerful and gets too hot rapidly without the proper MP and RPM settings. The same folks complain that the aircraft are all over the place during the TO run except on the runway 🤣 !

How to say it ? These aircraft have a learning curve a bit steeper than the 172.... This is what makes their charm 😉.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

24 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

I do not have much time to fly these recent days. I did fly the beta twice though with a C&D start and LW. I didn't see that, David. I tipped over once after a rollout but it was my fault.

I spent an hour last night and the only way I found to make it not tip over on a parking spot, as thats the ONLY place I start the aircraft was to set weather to clear skys. Then it would not tip over on "fly now". So basicly if the wind touchers it, its falls over....and GC is now locked. GG after 10 weeks. Its far from funny. It beggars belief.

We’ve had multiple testers and customers try it.  It’s not everyone that has it and that’s why it was missed.  

Getting angry because we missed a bug seems… extreme…

Anyway, we’re trying to find a fix.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Milviz said:

We’ve had multiple testers and customers try it.  It’s not everyone that has it and that’s why it was missed.  

Your right to say that anger is “extreme”. No need for anger. 

You’re wrong in diminishing the complaint from Nyxx. You did not just “miss a bug”. You released a piece of software to production that had a fatal bug. Showstopper. Workarounds sure, but a fatal showstopper nonetheless, and n the most obvious of places, in the startup. 

I have almost all of your products for P3d. With all due respect, Milviz is losing their game. Milviz needs to get back to basics and focus on the quality that gave them their reputation to begin with. 

-btacon

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Milviz said:

I saw this at one parking spot at ORTAMPA with the the original release a few weeks back.  I also saw this with certain parking spots and other tail dragger aircraft (FlyingIron Spitfire, Carenado's WACO, and the P40).  This is not because of your v2 of this aircraft but rather the slops of terrain at certain airports combined with wind coming in from the back of the aircraft.  I don't see an issue here when it's not isolated to the Corsair.  What doesn't help is the extra weight of bombs and ammo but that's a real world concern as well which means you nailed it.  It seems a waist to chase down something like this and mess up the FDE when it's a common issue with tail draggers in the sim and in the real world.  Asobo got this right.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2