Sign in to follow this  
out

FSLabs A320/321 SL video

6 minutes ago, jon b said:

If only they did Boeing

And a long haul Airbus

David Porrett

9 minutes ago, jon b said:

In real life, no comparison , the 787 every time. In the sim.... maybe you should have🙂 It does look the best of the best. 

If only they did Boeing

Oh I wish they had.

bc I am a huge Boeing fan.

cheers

mike

8 minutes ago, jon b said:

If only they did Boeing

Leave us Airbus guys alone, Jon! 😄
At least you have your Boe's to enjoy in your everyday job.

• Like 2

I was happy to see the sharklets apparently are close now. Then I saw the EFB and now I'm hyped, especially since flying in VR without an EFB is a pain.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

1 minute ago, threegreen said:

I was happy to see the sharklets apparently are close now. Then I saw the EFB and now I'm hyped, especially since flying in VR without an EFB is a pain.

It’s not a great VR plane imo, which is why i rarely fly it. Performance is still mediocre. Plus need some way to easily bind keys/buttons to commands. Video looks amazing, though, and i imagine i’ll buy it.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

12 minutes ago, OzWhitey said:

It’s not a great VR plane imo, which is why i rarely fly it. Performance is still mediocre. Plus need some way to easily bind keys/buttons to commands. Video looks amazing, though, and i imagine i’ll buy it.

LK mentioned in the Fslabs forum that he now have a reverb g2 and is working in optimizations. 

• Like 1

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU

2 hours ago, Rafal said:

Indeed. I almost got a heart attack though. 😅

Yes, that music was straight out of some post-apocalypse movie.

FSL are pretty great.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Forget about the Sharklets, look at that EFB 😲

I even see some engine failure procedures on there... interesting! And of course the weather (SIGMET) display. Wonder where that data is coming from, ActiveSky perhaps?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rafal said:

Leave us Airbus guys alone, Jon! 😄

😂 Sorry

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

41 minutes ago, thepilot said:

And of course the weather (SIGMET) display. Wonder where that data is coming from, ActiveSky perhaps?

Yes, i think these come from AS. Even with the FSL current version, I occasionally get them as company message during flights in Europe, mostly regarding turbulence.

Mike

• Like 1

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

People been saying for a while now what's the big deal about the SL and we don't understand why you all want it so bad, blah blah... I knew the EFB is the show stopper and this is the reason I've been pining for it.

• Upvote 1

Eric 

4 hours ago, Rafal said:

In case someone has not seen it live:

17 down votes on the YouTube video. I didn't realize Aerosoft had that many employees....

• Like 14
  • Upvote 3

Eric 

I remember when the icing effects were released for the FSL A319 and thinking to myself what a game changer that sim was.

FSL have once again upped the game with this upcoming release.

This is what a leader looks like! (Those other amateurs couldn't even add PBR to their recent beta release!)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, rmeier said:

I remember when the icing effects were released for the FSL A319 and thinking to myself what a game changer that sim was.

FSL have once again upped the game with this upcoming release.

This is what a leader looks like! (Those other amateurs couldn't even add PBR to their recent beta release!)

yup this will shut up the zilbo paupers for a while.  

14ppkc-6.png