Sign in to follow this  
out

FSLabs A320/321 SL video

They sure are being cagey about how it's going to be packaged when they said last year that it would be one product with SL's for the 320/321. 

Nice 5 second video. 😁 Something a little longer would have been appreciated. 😉

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

24 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Nice 5 second video.

Seeing the end, I automatically thought of you, Ray! 😄

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Rafal said:

Seeing the end, I automatically thought of you, Ray! 😄

Thanks Rafal. 😁 I believe that’s the first FSL video showing Concorde in more than 10 years. Hopefully more will follow although I’m not holding my breath.

• Like 4

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

That teaser in the end... That makes me realize why I love FSLabs and P3D. There just isn't anything like this anywhere else. 

I'm thrilled. Really.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Cool video. Love to know how you make videos like that.

David Porrett

12 hours ago, B777ER said:

17 down votes on the YouTube video. I didn't realize Aerosoft had that many employees....

It's the 14 year old xplaners with no money. Dont you worry. 

14ppkc-6.png

8 hours ago, BostonJeremy77 said:

That teaser in the end... That makes me realize why I love FSLabs and P3D. There just isn't anything like this anywhere else. 

Meanwhile over at the kids sim.... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

Is that the MSFS version of the A340 that I can see at the front?

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

16 hours ago, OzWhitey said:

It’s not a great VR plane imo, which is why i rarely fly it. Performance is still mediocre. Plus need some way to easily bind keys/buttons to commands. Video looks amazing, though, and i imagine i’ll buy it.

It's working fine for me in terms of performance actually. Sure, it's not the best performing, but I don't see that much of a difference to other aircraft I fly. I also don't look at FPS counters or anything like that, so maybe that's why I don't perceive it to be much worse. The comment above about the developers making VR adjustments is very interesting in any case.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

I just read in their forum that the EFB is only available for the Sharklet model and it will be sometime before its implemented for all models. That's a little disappointing...

I assume FSLabs are only CEO and not NEO models?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  
64.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

2 hours ago, BWBriscoe said:

I assume FSLabs are only CEO and not NEO models?

Correct. 

14ppkc-6.png