Sign in to follow this  
ApochEAD

Mic not being picked up

Mic is not being picked up, I have looked through many of the posts and tried alot of solutions but none seem to pick up mic, I am using a JLabs mic and it works with everything else, like teamspeak and discord etc, everything is turned up to the max, any suggestions...

Edited by ApochEAD

Are you saying that you cannot hear yourself when you press the Replay button in Grammar Help, or that ATC is not responding?

5 hours ago, ApochEAD said:

Mic is not being picked up, I have looked through many of the posts and tried alot of solutions but none seem to pick up mic, I am using a JLabs mic and it works with everything else, like teamspeak and discord etc, everything is turned up to the max, any suggestions...

Sometimes windows changes the sound input/output for no reason.  Check that in the P2ATC configuration sound settings.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

15 hours ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Are you saying that you cannot hear yourself when you press the Replay button in Grammar Help, or that ATC is not responding?

That is correct, when I press the replay button, I cannot hear anything

15 hours ago, vp49p3 said:

Sometimes windows changes the sound input/output for no reason.  Check that in the P2ATC configuration sound settings.

Yep checked them, all are set correctly

How strange, if I plug my headset into the onboard sound P2ATC works but if I plug my headset into my Strix sound card it stops working, wonder why