I recently purchased the Tflight rudder pedals from Thrustmaster.  I noticed the pedals are difficult to move in small amounts on the aileron axis due to what I would call "bumpy" or sticking movements on the rails.  I saw a review on this with someone who experienced the same, but they didn't say whether or not they had fixed it.  I've thought about using a different lube on the rails or something similar.

Anyone experienced this, and found a fix?

Thanks!

I have same issue here, as I mostly fly heavy jets and rudders are mostly only for cross wind TO/LD, I can leave with that, not much accurate control are needed.

I tried all kinds of lubrication in different location, doesn't help much.

To be fair I used to use saitek pedal, they are equally bad at this part.

Edited by C2615

I‘m having an issue with my Tflight rudder pedals and MSFS. Since one of the recent updates they developed a life of their own. When taxiing they start to move frantically without any doing on my part. I have set the dead zone to 10% and when I move them in the sensitivity menu everything looks alright. Does anyone have an idea what might cause this problem? 

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

7 hours ago, Shack95 said:

I‘m having an issue with my Tflight rudder pedals and MSFS. Since one of the recent updates they developed a life of their own. When taxiing they start to move frantically without any doing on my part. I have set the dead zone to 10% and when I move them in the sensitivity menu everything looks alright. Does anyone have an idea what might cause this problem? 

I have mine set to a sensitivity of -80% in MSFS ...  same with Elevator and Aileron all need massive sensitivity reductions...

• Like 1

Les O'Reilly

On 4/4/2021 at 9:35 PM, billkirk888 said:

I recently purchased the Tflight rudder pedals from Thrustmaster.  I noticed the pedals are difficult to move in small amounts on the aileron axis due to what I would call "bumpy" or sticking movements on the rails.  I saw a review on this with someone who experienced the same, but they didn't say whether or not they had fixed it.  I've thought about using a different lube on the rails or something similar.

Anyone experienced this, and found a fix?

Thanks!

Maybe A little bit too late, but here is my fix: 

Works like a chram on my try

Lube the rails with Fluid Film available at auto parts stores or Walmart. Very simple solution. Works very well. This stuff is a miracle lube in a can. I use it on my guns and any hardware that needs protection from the weather or wear.