Sign in to follow this  
trubajo567

AI Traffic not appearing in P2A with Traffic Global

I am using x-plane 11.53 with traffic global, alongside latest version of P2ATC. I have also installed the XPLink plugin via the P2ATC menu. However, when I load into the sim, with traffic flying all around, taxiing, parking, etc, via Traffic Global, they do not appear on my map in P2ATC. I have clicked the red aircraft/blue aircraft to show air/ground traffic respectively, and even waiting multiple hours as the flight progresses, I get 0 indication of traffic from P2ATC, although they appear in TG radar and I can visually see them in the skies. I have spoken with other members in my VA and have followed the same instructions they have, with the same set ups, however, I do not get traffic on P2ATC like they do I have searched and scoured all over to see what other methods I could try, and nothing. I have now created forum account here to see if there is any additional help, or other steps I can be recommended. Thank you in advance for your help and please advise if more information is needed, thanks.