Sign in to follow this  
Cityhopper175

LatinVFR San Diego

Hello everybody,

does anyone know where I can get a copy of the LatinVFR San Diego V1 scenery that also runs on FS2004? I couldn't find it on simMarket or elsewhere on the web 😒

Thanks in advance and - as always - many happy landings. 🙂

Best regards

Pat

1 hour ago, Cityhopper175 said:

Hello everybody,

does anyone know where I can get a copy of the LatinVFR San Diego V1 scenery that also runs on FS2004? I couldn't find it on simMarket or elsewhere on the web 😒

Thanks in advance and - as always - many happy landings. 🙂

Best regards

Pat

You might contact Ricardo at Latin VFR directly (via forums), I've done so and found him to be a TERRIFIC guy! 

http://www.latinvfr.org/forum/index.php

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I can second that, Dave wrote. I also had Ricardo on the line some times ago, He is very nice and coopetrative.

Dedl

So unfortunately they don't have the files available anymore. Does one of you guys want to get rid of his or her version or is there anyone who knows where I can get the scenery from?

Or maybe is there another (freeware/payware) scenery of KSAN?

Thanks again everybody! 😄

You can look for the "U.S.Airports 1" from Aerosoft on the second hand market (click) San Diego is included in that package.

Good luck

Dedl

• Like 1

https://secure.simmarket.com/flytampa-legacy-san-diego-intl-ksan.phtml

• Like 1

Engine9 your post was outstanding! You found the scenery I was looking for! 🤩
I purchased it and it runs nice and smoothly - it fills a huge gap that I still had in the US!

Thanks everybody so much for your help. I had several questions in the last time and all of them got solved in this forum very quickly! I truely appreciate that folks! ☺️

• Like 2

If you have Ultimate Terrain USA for FS2004, a small freeware scenery recommendation to add to the San Diego Area: San Diego VFR v2 by Tim Merrell sdvfr2.zip @ flightsim library; several small adjustments with LatinVFR's San Diego scenery may be necessary to remove duplicate scenery features, but overall a very lively San Diego to explore VFR...

I have both the UT USA as well as the sdvr2.zip scenery on my flight sim. The only piece missing was the airport. But now the KSAN area looks very nice!