Sign in to follow this  
mpo910

ORBX Roadmap 2021....

Any speculation about the relationship of the Optica to one that used to be seen at Sim-Outhouse or to the one that was briefly at flighsim.to?

KPBI and KBOI are the two I'm interested in

• Upvote 2

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Open LC Asia?

Ian S

38.jpg

TrueEarth Eastern Alps 

OpenLC Asia

KBOI Boise International 

KPBI Palm Beach 

LDSP Split Airport 

LKPR Prague 

VTSP Phuket International 

YMEN Esseden Airport 

ENTO Torp 

KVNY Van Nuys 

ESSB Stockholm Bromma 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

5 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Open LC Asia?

Still being worked on...

, and you already know about openLC Asia.

There are some very interesting products for me in that line-up.

P3D-wise, Cityscape Sydney is the stand out product.
TE Eastern Alps, LKPR, VTSP and ESSB + city, are all very likely purchases.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Well, I’m at least interested in almost any airport they publish that doesn’t have a specific region as a prerequisite purchase.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

TrueEarth Republic of Ireland?

TrueEarth Northern Ireland?

Jersey?

Guernsey?

:sad:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

CYXT, CYPR, CYYD, CYXS.... the northwest of BC... thx

henri

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Jersey?
Guernsey?

Disappointing though it is:

TE Ireland and Northern Ireland "on hold" (/dead).

The biggest problem we have with Ireland (Both the republic and north) is the insane costs and royalties of the data we need from the Irish Ordnance Survey. Until we can get round this, or find another source (or make it ourselves), the project is on hold.

And Jersey and Guernsey are probably at the mercy of more profitable products based on other areas of the World and/or on other sim platforms. Simple opportunity cost compared to other projects.

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I can understand the situation with TrueEarth Ireland. I have heard reports elsewhere that data for this region of the world is very expensive. However, ORBx purchased the rights to all of the Earth Simulations assets some time ago, so I was under the impression that they were "good to go" with respect to updated versions of the already excellent ES scenery packages. To be perfectly honest, all of the original (island) ES scenery packages work nicely with P3Dv4 on my PC, and I have the ORBx version of Alderney installed.

All I need is Jersey.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

Jersey?

Guernsey?

:sad:

Not going to happen now, bet my hat on it.  Jersey government is a beast about data licensing, their terms prohibit the cost effective bringing to market of that product.  

Edited by kevinfirth

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

I would like to see these updated for P3Dv5:
And already exist and owned.

2WA1 Diamond Point Airstrip
65S Bonners Ferry Airport
74S Anacortes Airport
CNK4 Parry Sound Airport
KBLU Blue Canyon-Nyack Airport
KIDA Idaho Falls Regional Airport
KMBS MBS International Airport
KRDD Redding Municipal Airport
KTEX Telluride Regional Airport. This one especially.

• Upvote 1

Their Edgley Optica plane looks cool and interesting. It would be nice to use in VR. 

10850K, MSI Unify Z490, 32gb G.Skill Ripjaw 3600 CL16, MSI 5700 XT 8gb, Nochua NH-U12a, WD 500gb Black SSD (OS- Windows 10 Pro), Samsung 2tb Evo plus SSD (games), Superflower 850 watts power supply