Sign in to follow this  
mpo910

ORBX Roadmap 2021....

Just now, Freo said:

Getting rather tired of waiting for Perth, YPPH !!

I can recommend to get some sleep then. This would probably have a positive influence on getting tired. I can´t see how YPPH would have a positive effect on this 😉 😂

But YPPH would indeed be a nice one.

Marcus

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

14 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

for the love of god.... Joburg.. someone pleeease

I think there's always been a problem with getting access from the Authorities in South Africa to get much in the way of detail for the airports there, I've heard rumours of devs trying to model Joburg in the past without much success.

One hopes that perhaps something akin to FSDGs lite sceneries (like their one for Nairobi) could perhaps be modelled for Joburg as I'd very much like it as well for my 747 Cargo Ops. The NMG scenery for Joburg doesn't look much better than default.

PUT In the UK.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x & Radeon RX570 8GB. Prepar3Dv5.3 @1080p

spacer.png

1 hour ago, SimeonWilbury said:

I think there's always been a problem with getting access from the Authorities in South Africa to get much in the way of detail for the airports there, I've heard rumours of devs trying to model Joburg in the past without much success.

One hopes that perhaps something akin to FSDGs lite sceneries (like their one for Nairobi) could perhaps be modelled for Joburg as I'd very much like it as well for my 747 Cargo Ops. The NMG scenery for Joburg doesn't look much better than default.

I think that’s mainly because the lads at NMG are really, really bad at modelling. Man, those SA airports they make are ugly!

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

3 hours ago, Freo said:

Getting rather tired of waiting for Perth, YPPH !!

Hmmm, name suggests you’re from Perth region, but I’m pretty sure that’s not 183 miles from Mildura. 

At any rate, don’t listen to Marcus, you don’t need sleep.  Sleep is for the weak.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Fremantle was my home for many, many years, but due to circumstance, on retirement, I had to move to my present location. So, you are correct on both quotes 🙂

Cheers

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue,