Sign in to follow this  
G-RFRY

MICROSOFT TO FIX W10.

Did anyone else get confronted at that link with a Microsoft Privacy dialog that could not be made to go away until privacy choices were made?  Then when reading the text of the article through all of that I see that the coming update rolls in a new version of Edge.....  Why am I so suspicious??????

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

The only this what will fix Windoz is a switch to a linux based operating system.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)

Is it april fool's again?

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

Why the paranoia? It's just a normal optional update. Nothing new at all here.

Edge has been part of an update now, for quite some time. I've been using it for ages, no issues at all.

Anyway, I prefer an up to date operating system, to an older unsupported one. 

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

I keep deleting Edge but it reinstalls. It looks like a little tablet web browser instead of desktop web browser. So I just ignore it since I can't make it go away.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Edge and Chrome share the same rendering engine.

cheers

Luke Kolin

I make simFDR, the most advanced flight data recorder for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane.