Sign in to follow this  
Stefan01

FSLABs A320 Macro for the TER ON ND Button

I made a small macro to control the TER ON ND button with the VRinsight MCP. In the following a short instruction to reproduce. Simply sharing is not possible because the mouse macro depends on the screen resolution.
The tricky part of this button in contrast to the other buttons is that you need 2 mouseflags for the mouse macro. First you have to run the mouseflag: 3 (Left single click) and then 13 (Left release) one after the other.

In detail I did this as follows:
A. I created a mouse macro in FSUIPC named FSLA3XX_SL.MCRO with the following content:

[Macros]
1=TER_ON_ND1=RX22002004,3
2=TER_ON_ND2=RX22002004,13

Attention:the numerical values behind RX depend on the screen resolution, for me it is 22002004, for you it can be a different value.

The macro is stored in the FSUIPC main folder.

B. with the LINDA editor the user.lua around the following lines extended:

function SL_TERR_ON_ND_toggle()

ipc.macro("FSLA3XX_SL: TER_ON_ND1")
DspShow("TERR", "ON_ND")
ipc.macro("FSLA3XX_SL: TER_ON_ND2")
end

C. in the LINDA GUI the function SL_TERR_ON_ND_toggle is assigned to the TERR key.
That was it, good luck
Stefan

• Like 2

regards
Stefan Liebe