Sign in to follow this  
cumulus

FLY BY WIRE STANDALONE AIRCRAFT A32NX

I have a problem with Nose wheel steering connect not turning on and as a result I can't steer  with my saitek rudder pedals. Has anyone else had this problem and, if so, how can it be solved? Any help would be much appreciated

I found that it was the livery I was using I switched to a different one and all was good

System Intel core I9-10900.Asus prime Z490P motherboard, Corsair 32gb ddr4 dram, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD and 1 TB Seagate Barracuda HD. Zotac GE force RTX 2080 Super  750 Watt power supply, Windows 10 Pro, Honeycomb yoke and Bravo,Thrustmaster pedals

I flew a route this morning but from a runway start and everything was working as it should be, rudder steering and brakes worked properly. I'll give it another go with a different livery and a cold and dark start. Thanks for the livery change tip, gore 54.

anyone notice a lag between the tca sidestick and aircraft response?  Seems like I have to push left a few seconds before the plane rolls left.  Maybe it is this way in real life?

Silly me, The reason that the nose wheel wasn't connected after the pushback was finished was that I hadn't pushed the tug icon to release the plane. All is now well.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, knich said:

I am seeing this.  Anyone know why?

Screenshot-831.png

Looks unhealthy. Try to reinstall; that solved a similar problem for me.

43 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

Looks unhealthy. Try to reinstall; that solved a similar problem for me.

Yeah..corrupt livery.  Thanks.