Sign in to follow this  
Sprintshadow

PMDG Long Haulers Sale 25% off

This is a direct quote from RSR's post:

"25% Discount on PMDG Long Haulers:
From now until 14APR20 (2359h US EDT) we are offering all of our FSX and Prepar3D Longhaulers at 25% off the normal list price. This includes the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II, PMDG 747-8 Queen of the Skies II, PMDG 777-200LR, PMDG 777-300ER and PMDG DC-6 airplanes in FSX/P3D."

Isn't that a year old?

-C

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, EVGA RTX3080 FTW3 Ultra, 64GB DDR4 @3600MHz

MSFS, XP11, XP12, DCS, IL-2, Falcon BMS, LMNOP

7 minutes ago, cmorg said:

Isn't that a year old?

01Apr2020, 08:51

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

Yep. From last year when things were shutting down due to covid-19

2 hours ago, Sprintshadow said:

This is a direct quote from RSR's post:

"25% Discount on PMDG Long Haulers:
From now until 14APR20 (2359h US EDT) we are offering all of our FSX and Prepar3D Longhaulers at 25% off the normal list price. This includes the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II, PMDG 747-8 Queen of the Skies II, PMDG 777-200LR, PMDG 777-300ER and PMDG DC-6 airplanes in FSX/P3D."

Can you provide a link, I can find any discounts on their website here https://pmdg.com/prepar3d/

steve southey

16 minutes ago, JustanotherPilot said:

Can you provide a link

Look at the date:  April 14, 2020.  This is an old sale.

Mods,

Might be a good idea to close this post in order to stop people from soiling their undies from sheer excitement at the prospect of getting something which is no longer relevant. LOL 

Further, I believe I may well have passed on before this momentous event is repeated by PMDG.

Please note that I am NOT serious about this.

Tony

• Like 3

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

When you think about it, these old sale posts should be removed or archived somewhere. No real use to keep t hem around. My opinion. 

• Like 2

Ohh yeah apparently you guys are right, I saw their forum post -which wasn't locked- and someone commented there so it was active hence I figured it was April of this year not last year. I am sorry folks false alert. 

On a different note I tried to remove this topic but I don't know how to, so if any mod/admin wants to delete it please go ahead. 

Edited by Sprintshadow

16 hours ago, himmelhorse said:

in order to stop people from soiling their undies from sheer excitement at the prospect of getting something by PMDG.

Knowing that PMDG is always expensive with or without sale, I never wet my undies from excitement on any PMDG news unless PMDG decides to follow NINE BUCK sale example set by Captain Sim   🙂 🙂  🙂  

I might soi
l my undies if PMDG decides to resume selling FSX version of MD-11 for nine bucks  🙂 🙂

Regards,

Aharon

• Like 1

signCopy.jpg

The pricing nor performance tax of PMDG planes never attracted me to a purchase.

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Old topic no longer relevant. Locked.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather