Sign in to follow this  
Sabre57

Saitek/Logitech yoke, throttle, trim wheel, Michigan

I have the following Saitek/Logitech hardware for sale and currently located in Michigan.  Everything works.  I don't have the packing material, nor the clamp for the yoke.  I've also modified the yoke throttle by extending the first two levers, used as the engine throttles.  As a bonus I also have another working yoke throttle that came from another yoke that no longer works.  The entire bundle is $180 and includes:

- pro-yoke and throttle

- 2nd USB throttle

- Trim wheel

- Throttle for the yoke(PS2 connection.

S6a1frA.jpg
NVO0mqf.jpg
Y9KrfK1.jpg
MJwfyQm.jpg
WaDhmTF.jpg

Sounds like someone got a hold of some Honeycomb products!

I have the same items collecting dust myself, I should also put them up for sale.

Good luck!

Dave-Aerosoft-2021-Small.png

Same here, , could just copy that, and resend under my own name 😏

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

45%
    $11,465.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now