Sign in to follow this  
joe cooper

How many airport line guys have you run over

Quite a few heads have been removed when they just won't get out of the way. I feel bad for a while but get over it quickly.

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

7 hours ago, Chock said:

I wasn't aware it was a competition, but now I know, I'll be sure to aim for them all the time, not yell 'clear' and all that stuff.

Chock,

It is not a competition.  It is rapidly becoming a national sport....not destined to be a part of the worlds Olympics, but until MSFS cleans up its act, it is fun for the time being. By the way I am not advocating wanton wholesale slaughter of airport staff. They do take some enormous risks however in MSFS.

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

I stopped running them over and now gore them for sport after every successful mission in the T45C.   

My latest trophy at KNUC:  

J80N1U8.png

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Sometimes I wonder if a number of the devs worked on the early versions of Grand Theft Auto - it's carnage out there!😁

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

12 hours ago, Stoopy said:

I stopped running them over and now gore them for sport after every successful mission in the T45C.   

My latest trophy at KNUC:  

J80N1U8.png

I think there's a bonus for lancing them. lol.

• Like 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

1 hour ago, MDFlier said:

I think there's a bonus for lancing them. lol.

The real secret is to spear them off-center so as to avoid the heart, in order to keep them alive longer and attract others. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Should be one of the achievements. 100, , 200, 500, 1000...like hours. 😜

Seen a few sucked into the A320 engines...

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Where can I buy those stickers to slap on to the fuselage to mark and celebrate each successful kill?

5950X, RTX3090, 32GB@3600, Samsung Evo NVME 1TB, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswinds, Reverb G2.

Asobo may introduce your screen turning red if you hit one......

Clearly they don't listen when you shout "Clear prop"...I know it's loud enough as my partner can hear me in the other room 🙂 🙂

Dave

They're often the ones running me over. Got a pushback in the TBM the other day. Suddenly the pushback guy's head was in my cockpit. Then it bounced back out, he pushed me back, and when I called for stop pushback, he disconnected, and then just kept going straight through my plane and out onto the taxiway. 

Honestly I'd rather they just run it like FSX did, with invisible pushback crews, until they get the hit boxes and pathing sorted.

• Upvote 1