Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Official version 22 is available

Finally. 

It looks like PSXseeconTraffic is now able to handle "SimConnect outages" (the famous  10 seconds error)  automatically. 

This version will be the last that runs under Windows 7 too; from version 23 on it will be Windows 10 only.

Enjoy!

Nico

Just started with v22 and I get a systemerror. De code uitvoering kan niet worden voortgezet omdat MSVCP140_Atomic.dll niet is gevonden. I did a reiinstal but no luck. Please advise.

Regards,

Sjon

4 minutes ago, abranpuko said:

hello, i have downloaded new version. 

is this normal in the Learner exe?

Captura.png

my mistake, now fixed, run again.

50 minutes ago, ongara said:

Just started with v22 and I get a systemerror. De code uitvoering kan niet worden voortgezet omdat MSVCP140_Atomic.dll niet is gevonden. I did a reiinstal but no luck. Please advise.

Regards,

Sjon

see this thread https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/597952-april-6-public-beta-5-ultimate-of-version-220/

21 minutes ago, kiek said:

my mistake, now fixed, run again.

thank you very much! 

you are quick!

Sorry spoke too soon. I cannot get PSX to work. After reading the manual downloaded simconnect, restart, place the 2 files in PSX and in roaming P3D v4 file it still is not working. I get PSX waiting for simulator message in the beginning and now only the error message metioned in my first reply. Do I need to change the IP adress in both files or do i use the one provided? Where can I find this IP adress if i have to change it? And previous PSX version was working with real traffic but after update to v2 i got this problems so what  changed? (Using w10 20H and P3d v4.5 and Active Sky P3dv4)

Please advise.

Regards Sjon

What is your set up? Are you running AILG, PPG and PSXT at the same PC (recommended) ?

If so, and using P3D v4.5, you can only use the 32 bit PSXseeconTraffic.exe ( not the  ... 64.exe)

You only need to have a SimConnect client at your PC, no need to use the configuration files that come with PSXseeconTraffic, they are only needed if you run PSXT networked.. 

The installation file SimConnect.msi can be found in ..\Prepar3D v4\redist\interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi

Just install it (right clich on it and choose install).

Edited by kiek

Yes my set up is as you mentioned in the above mail. I did use the 32bit exe version. I understand now the way of using SimConnect. I installed SimConnect.msi and it is working at the moment. I see now in (green) GMMN stock airport and in (yellow), parkerd live:0,  parked static:0, updates:0  In the green bar i have the message No traffic data received from the data Provider in the last minute. I assume this is normal. Thanks again for your help.

Regards Sjon