Sign in to follow this  
raymar

GTN 750 fans check this out - coming soon to MSFS

Just a question, where can i get the GTN750 version that support for MSFS, RealityXP or Flight1 version, i am eyeing this GTN for quiet long but still not decide, and wait for MSFS version come out.

• Upvote 1

Muhamad Aliff

I like that I can import flight plans from LNM.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Just for your information.

I had a problem downloading and registering this product.(apparently I registered it twice in error) So I fired off a message to the dev and got a reply within three hours.

If this is an example of customer support, then Pierre Marc gets 10 out of 10 from me.  I really wish all developers were the same.  By the way, Jean-Luc from Reality RXP is just as dilligent when it comes to customer service ... I wonder if that is a "French" thing.

Anyway it bodes well for this product.

Regards Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Wonder if Milviz can be persuaded to add support for this as an option for the upcoming C310 ?

Edited by Matchstick

1 hour ago, Muhamad Aliff said:

Just a question, where can i get the GTN750 version that support for MSFS, RealityXP or Flight1 version, i am eyeing this GTN for quiet long but still not decide, and wait for MSFS version come out.

Now ? Just wait... I don't have heard of any development from RXP or F1 porting their Gauge+Garmin Trainer in MSFS. It seems MSFS architecture doesn't fit at all this logic 😉

• Like 1

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

29 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

Just for your information.

I had a problem downloading and registering this product.(apparently I registered it twice in error) So I fired off a message to the dev and got a reply within three hours.

If this is an example of customer support, then Pierre Marc gets 10 out of 10 from me.  I really wish all developers were the same.  By the way, Jean-Luc from Reality RXP is just as dilligent when it comes to customer service ... I wonder if that is a "French" thing.

Anyway it bodes well for this product.

Regards Tony

Ha ha, I have you beat. He answered my E-Mail within 30 minutes. 

Here is the mod's discord channel (I asked the author for permission before sharing):

https://discord.com/invite/Q9h4Mptp

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vbazillio said:

Now ? Just wait... I don't have heard of any development from RXP or F1 porting their Gauge+Garmin Trainer in MSFS. It seems MSFS architecture doesn't fit at all this logic 😉

Those require the Garmin trainer to be installed, but it seems it's not stopping the determined. 

@raymar

Ray, you're a Prince!  Wonderful news for my TN Bonanza and Mooney!

Ta- C

PS- still looking forward to that 310...

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Deleted

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

5 hours ago, vbazillio said:

It seems MSFS architecture doesn't fit at all this logic 😉

I can assure you the problem is not FS2020 architecture at all, really not:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/596765-gtn650750-updates/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-4495116

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

I poked this a bit last night, (at risk of having my entire logbook deleted) and I have to say it looks really good so far.  

What I'd like to see is some kind of community standard for how these third party avionics are instanced, so all avionics makers that fit within a given bezel can be included in the future.  I'm not smart enough to know exactly how this might be done though.  Maybe by having the aircraft call some generic named file that the avionics then symlink themselves to be?  The MSFS package format hurts my brain.

This is a good first step on custom avionics and it will be a perfect companion to the steam gauges in the Arrow.  Can't wait for the Turbo Arrow!

And of course still pulling for the SDK updates to enable more options in the future from RXP and others.  Maybe if the aircraft makers like Just Flight show this is something they want, it will help move it forward.  

Edited by marsman2020

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

Interesting development, but as far as I'm concerned only when aircraft models contain GTN bezels. Looks kinda funny, a GTN 750 inside a G1000 bezel...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Just now, Rimshot said:

Interesting development, but as far as I'm concerned only when aircraft models contain GTN bezels. Looks kinda funny, a GTN 750 inside a G1000 bezel...

The Arrow might fix that..

• Like 1

Bert

18 hours ago, stratone said:

Still BETA and in developement - but it is worth to try it out.

Using it for the C172 and the H135.

Way better than fiddeling around with knobs from the G1000 in flight. Well done.

And - it is still free. The base pack and the premium pack also. For the premium you have to register only to get the key ... 

Never used the RP GTN in X-Plane because it depends on Garmin Trainer and you therefore never had actual nav data.

Not the case with the PMS50 GTN. It uses the nav data from the sim and because I have Navigraph they are actual ....

Not sure about that - I had NAV data using the GTN 750 for both xPlane and FSX.......

Thomas Derbyshire