Sign in to follow this  
raymar

GTN 750 fans check this out - coming soon to MSFS

10 minutes ago, jcjimmy said:

Hi Twenty6,

The same thing happened to me. I took the c172 in the "Aircraft Packages", made a copy and put the copy in the Community folder. The gtn 750 folder also has to be in the Community folder.

Note: I got the 750 to display - looks great - but 10 minutes into the flight the sim crashed. Might be an MSFS problem, I don't know. Anyway, good luck.

Why are you copying the C172 into the Community folder? All that needs to be added to that folder is the GTN750 gauge package, not the whole plane.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

15 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

The Arrow might fix that..

Looking at the pictures JF tweeted, that seems to be exactly what they've done with it.

I wonder if this somehow also would work for the GTN 650? Same unit really, only different size. Replacing that default GNS430 display with a GTN 650 would be cool.

Edited by mikced76

4 hours ago, Twenty6 said:

Load up the C172 with G1000 avionics.

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

Still nothing.

I have placed the 'pms50-gtn750-beta' folder in the community folder.

and loaded the C172 G1000.

not sure where I am going wrong.

Qas

It's in the manual ...

You need to copy the aircraft-folder of the aircraft you want to use from the pms50-GTN-base - Aircraft-Packages also into the community folder. In your case the pms50-gtn750-aircraft-c-172 folder.

• Like 1

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider

I tired this GPS, while very advanced, I feel it had a major effect of my fps. Has anyone else had this problem?

On 4/9/2021 at 5:34 AM, Matchstick said:

Wonder if Milviz can be persuaded to add support for this as an option for the upcoming C310 ?

Yes, I believe we can.  No absolute promises - but we are working in that direction.

Edited by Dutch727
  • Like 2

Charles "Dutch" Owen - Developer at Military Visualizations - currently working on the C310R and SR-71A project for MSFS.

5 hours ago, Dutch727 said:

Yes, I believe we can.  No absolute promises - but we are working in that direction.

I love you and I want to have your babies ! 🙂

19 hours ago, Viking01 said:

It's in the manual ...

You need to copy the aircraft-folder of the aircraft you want to use from the pms50-GTN-base - Aircraft-Packages also into the community folder. In your case the pms50-gtn750-aircraft-c-172 folder.

Many thanks. All sorted and working. 

Qas

• Like 1

On 4/10/2021 at 2:36 AM, Viking01 said:

Works pretty well, but I don't get the METAR function to work. I enter the Token, but it is two digits less than the available spaces and I don't get any data. I tried two different Tokens, but not success. Any ideas what's wrong here?

Same thing here. "NO DATA" when I run the metar test.

I know the token is good, because it sends me a metar for Unreal Weather Live mod.

I tried two more different token and finally it worked.

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider