Sign in to follow this  
ATCMikeR

CTD Fixed - For me anyway hope this helps.

I thought I should try and let everyone know that my Sim that been randomly crashing (CTD) from day one has now been fixed.
My CTD was a freeze and then 3 short noises and a CTD no error message if anyone else is having the same CTD.
I am not a geek far to old for that I don't have any software experience so nothing fancy in this fix for me. Although I now don't have all the functionality that the Sim offers, I am so happy that I don't get that random CTD after 30 mins or sometimes 7 hours. Since I did this 3 weeks ago not one CTD (was having at least one per day before) I have flown from EGBB to KJFK. 6.5 hours, Countless short trip around the UK using addon software from ORBX, Pilot Plus, and lots of free addons through Flightsim.to. So lots of potential for CTD but nothing for three weeks. What did I do........
I simply turned off AI traffic... my frame rate jumped by 10fps to nearly 40fps (high) as an added bonus.
It was that easy for me, I know this wont help everyone but I thought I should share. Hope it helps one other person out there.

PC AMD Ryzen5 3600 6 core, TUF X570 Plus MB, 32GB Ram DDR4 3000mhz, 8GB AMD RX5500 XT GPU, M.2 500gb and 2 x 500 SSD

• Like 1

MJ Riley

ATC Rtd 2017