Sign in to follow this  
CPC900

VR & PilotsATC & MS2020

Ok, sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't see anything regarding this...

I am happy to know that Pilot2ATC works with MS2020!!! 😄

But, I ran Pilot2ATC on a networked computer with P3D V5.  I now run MS2020 in VR mode on my Oculus Quest 2.  I have a very robust system now 😉

My question is, can I actually run a networked version of P2Atc now?!  I mean, I had to always look at my other computer to do things in P2Atc.  Is there a possible pop up in vr, if I ran it from my main computer instead of on my networked one, that would show in MS2020, if you know what I mean??  A lot the times, I used the say it button to 'talk' to atc, for instance.

Bruce

Bruce Wood

I haven't had time to try MSFS VR, but I suspect there are programs that can bring 2D windows into their environment.  

With STEAM VR, I use a program called OVRDrop to do that.  That works for me in X-Plane and P3D/FSX.  If MSFS has a STEAM VR option, then it should work with that.  

Dave