Sign in to follow this  
sudqui

TrackIR doesn't work in fs-2020

Hi. I have two homemade simulators. One in my main Home in Valencia and another one in my town. 

Both with fs-2020 and Windows 10.

In Valencia my simulator runs ok with TrackIR but in the town the TrackIR runs ok with the software from natural point but when I start the sim doesn't work. I tried uninstalling and install again, I tried changing USB ports and nothing happens.

Any idea? 

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

Is it possible the Track IR unit itself is faulty? They DO break - eventually.

Hi. It works cause the software from natural point shows its movements. Regards.

9 minutes ago, bumpywindshear said:

...try "check for new games" also, upper left corner, maybe the startup check is disabled and or a firewall wont allow it.

Hi. Upper left corner? I don't understand. I can't find nothing in this place of my Windows.

above the T in the upper left corner (inside Natural Point software window) is a circle, click on it... maybe my version is older, you need to "check for new games" somewhere.

Edited by bumpywindshear

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

1 minute ago, bumpywindshear said:

above the T in the upper left corner is a circle, click on it... maybe my version is older, you need to "check for new games" somewhere.

Ok. You mean upper left corner in TrackIR software. I am trying but doesn't work. I check firewall box tío. 

if the Natural Point software is able to connect to its update server there is also a message comming even if there are no game updates aviable, there is a window poping, it says it would be up to date then. So if there is no message comming, then it is most likely that another software firewall or antivirus software block it.

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

Do you have the latest version of the Track IR software?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

16 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Do you have the latest version of the Track IR software?

Hi. Yes. I tested several and nothing. I rerurned yesterday to my home, I connected TrackIR in the simulator and It works. But in town simulator doesn't work. 

19 hours ago, bumpywindshear said:

if the Natural Point software is able to connect to its update server there is also a message comming even if there are no game updates aviable, there is a window poping, it says it would be up to date then. So if there is no message comming, then it is most likely that another software firewall or antivirus software block it.

Hi. I did exactly the same things in both simulators. But only works in one of them. 

Crazy question but... did you activate it in MSFS?

1 hour ago, Jean-Claude said:

Crazy question but... did you activate it in MSFS?

Hi. If I activated the TrackIR in msfs? Do I have to activated It? How? Regards.

1 hour ago, sudqui said:

Hi. If I activated the TrackIR in msfs? Do I have to activated It? How? Regards.

In the Cockpit open the camera and the first tab should be Trackir

tpewpb-6.png