Sign in to follow this  
Lestat11

Touch and go

I am doing a tour around the UK I am using skypark for this 

I would like to do a couple of legs at a time for skypark to register I have been to one of there defined airports I need to land there

If I am  wanting to do a touch is it possible to plan that in when setting the route on p2a 

So that p2a knows I want to do a touch and go or can I ask atc for the touch and go

Thank you If I then wanted to fly to another Airport would I have to put in a new flight plan or

Or could I do a flight plan like 

Take off Airport waypoint waypoint touch and go Airport waypoint waypoint landing Airport? 

Edited by Lestat11

If you're flying VFR, you don't need a flight plan to begin with and could do what you describe.  You could also pick up VFR Flight Following so you get traffic alerts.  But you could not do this on a single IFR flight plan

No, the program does not handle multiple destination flight plans like you describe.  

Thanks not sure if its something that would happen in real life still trying to get my head around all things aviation