Sign in to follow this  
andradef

CRJ MFD - flightplan leg lines disappear after takeoff

I decided to use the Aerosoft CRJ500/700 for my transition from GA to airliners. With everything being new to me, I am having a hard time following my flight plan because, as soon as I take off, the line on the MFD that represents the leg disappears - and I never get it back. Could this be a bug? Or is it something I missing in the initialization of the airplane? Thanks!

Hi Andradef

I had the same problem, I had to load the flight plan twice.

2 hours ago, Wood4591 said:

Hi Andradef

I had the same problem, I had to load the flight plan twice.

Is that done through the in-cockpit tablet or did you have to manually enter all the waypoints? Thanks!

Looking in your FMC at your flight plan, do you see any points that say DISCONTINUITY? 

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?