Sign in to follow this  
J0nx

CTD on loading saved flight?

I had to reinstall my PC and after reinstalling the sim I am getting a CTD when I try to load any saved flight now. It has been a while since I tried to load a saved flight so there's a good possibility it has been doing this since one of the updates in the past few months and I just didn't know about it. Is anyone else getting CTD when loading saved flights? I also got one CTD when exiting to main menu from a flight and haven't seen one of those before. I have not spent a lot of time in this sim in months so don't know what they have managed to screw up since then and wanted to see if you guys are seeing this or not?

Asus X570 TUF WIFI | 5800X3D | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | MSI RTX 4090 | EVGA 1300W | ASUS GT501 TUF | Samsung C49RG90 49" | Oculus Quest 2 | Windows 11 Professional X64

Same here.  I set everything up at the gate before a flight and save it "just in case".  If I later try to reload the situation I CTD every time.

I have only started to do this recently so I cannot say if it is a new problem.

in VR or non VR?

Many have commented about CTD's when trying to save a flight plan in VR.

Coming out of VR to save the flight plan then going back in seems to be a work around.

Win 11 pro 64Bit, X670 AORUS ELITE AX, Ryzen 9 7900x, RTX 4080, 64Gig GSkill 6000 DDR 5, Samaung Evo 4TB SSD.

This is an old problem that goes back to FSX I think.  It used to be fixed by deleting the saved weather files.  I don't use the save option any longer. 

Cheers

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER