Sign in to follow this  
Kordaroyball

Waypoints Reality GTN-750 X-Plane (resolved)

Hello,

I have the Reality GTN-750 for X-plane and all is good I think. When I create a flight plan in Littlenavmap and import and activate in the GTN750 I notice that the waypoints I used in Littlenavmap are named USRxxx instead of the name that is in Littlenavmap, EG (JOVAD would be USRxxx). The Departure and Arrival airports are OK.  Is that the way it should be??

Thanks

Dale

19 minutes ago, Kordaroyball said:

Hello,

I have the Reality GTN-750 for X-plane and all is good I think. When I create a flight plan in Littlenavmap and import and activate in the GTN750 I notice that the waypoints I used in Littlenavmap are named USRxxx instead of the name that is in Littlenavmap, EG (JOVAD would be USRxxx). The Departure and Arrival airports are OK.  Is that the way it should be??

Thanks

Dale

Can you provide some examples of the waypoints in question?  The USR may be an indication that the GTN is picking them up as "user defined waypoints."  Transferring or Importing flight plans into these Reality XP gauges is based on rules defined in the underlying Garmin GTN Trainer.  In other words the Garmin Trainer screens the waypoints in the flight plan file based on rules Garmin wrote into the trainer.  The Garmin Trainer is the engine so to speak in the Reality XP GTN. 

You might also ask this question over in the Littlenavmap forum here on Avsim.  The LNM developer is quite responsive there.  

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

If I could figure out how to upload a pic here I woild have. I'm not to familiar on how these forums work. I will wander over to Littlenavmap forum.

Thanks Again

25 minutes ago, Kordaroyball said:

If I could figure out how to upload a pic here I woild have.

To post a photo or screen capture here you need to establish an image storage at an internet image storage site such as Smugmug, Flickr, or others. You upload your images to that site and then use links to those images to post here using the "links" feature in the message posting toolbar. In the toolbar it looks like this:
 image.png.9eb6b8725cd60510f430c5845ec56261.png

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

31 minutes ago, Kordaroyball said:

Hi,

I solved the problem, Sorry to have troubled you.

Thanks Again

Dale

Please share your solution so others who encounter similar issues can understand what may help them.

• Like 1

Frank Patton
ASUS