An absolutely stunning masterpiece!

qttdE8N.png

aw2uBfZ.png

PBIq7EJ.png

3CDG1pF.png

Yq1A87z.png

xm84jty.png

LM5XhM9.png

A few pics don't do this scenery justice.

It's truly remarkable work by Emilios.

Jose

• Like 4

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I placed the thread in the XPlane Forum.

Tony, please move to screenshot forums at your convenience.

Thanks.

Edited by DJJose

I believe you. However the pics are super dark on my monitor.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

2 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

I believe you. However the pics are super dark on my monitor.

Go it! I'm going to post some more pics but use dusk instead. The scenery and airport are so well optimized it's crazy how Emilios pulled this off without any fps hit.

Right now, I can't stop marveling at this new X-Plane 11. It's simply remarkable with the right add-ons.

Looking good Jose!  I am a new X-Plane 11 owner just getting the hang of it and learning the ropes.  I was under a rock and missed all what's good about it.😊  I'm having fun just exploring all these free addons you can get at X-plane.org .it's amazing!  By the way, I did purchased the Traffic Global XP for it.   Well worth it and thanks for the recommendation.  Now all I need is to buy the plug-in for X-Plane to make it work with my PFE ATC addon and then I am all set.

2 hours ago, F1Fan said:

Looking good Jose!  I am a new X-Plane 11 owner just getting the hang of it and learning the ropes.  I was under a rock and missed all what's good about it.😊  I'm having fun just exploring all these free addons you can get at X-plane.org .it's amazing!  By the way, I did purchased the Traffic Global XP for it.   Well worth it and thanks for the recommendation.  Now all I need is to buy the plug-in for X-Plane to make it work with my PFE ATC addon and then I am all set.

I have it and don't use it. I do not have the latest version of PFE. Let me know if you like it. ATC is the only area that could use an upgrade.

BTW, today I discovered that ATC Chatter has a new beta version that includes:

• New Simple ATC that uses Text to Speech to emulate interacting with ATC. Although not a full blown ATC add-on like Pilot2ATC it does sound better than the standard X-Plane 11 ATC. You can even have the copilot manage the radios

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/233871-x-atc-chatter-17-beta/&page=7

Looks interesting.

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, DJJose said:

I have it and don't use it. I do not have the latest version of PFE. Let me know if you like it. ATC is the only area that could use an upgrade.

BTW, today I discovered that ATC Chatter has a new beta version that includes:

• New Simple ATC that uses Text to Speech to emulate interacting with ATC. Although not a full blown ATC add-on like Pilot2ATC it does sound better than the standard X-Plane 11 ATC. You can even have the copilot manage the radios

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/233871-x-atc-chatter-17-beta/&page=7

Looks interesting.

Thanks Jose, will check out ATC Chatter as well.  It sounds good and what I am looking for.   Sure, I'll let you know about PFE TO ATC plug-in for PF3 when I get it.  I left a message to the PF3 developer to see if it can work via a network client.  I'll keep in touch!

• Like 1

Jose: I know you're a master of twilight shots...🙂...recall well those pictures, around islands...

I do believe in the quality work of FlyTampa...but, yes, a bit more lighting will probably bring these Las Vegas images, of yours, here, to life...🙂...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, P_7878 said:

Jose: I know you're a master of twilight shots...🙂...recall well those pictures, around islands...

I do believe in the quality work of FlyTampa...but, yes, a bit more lighting will probably bring these Las Vegas images, of yours, here, to life...🙂...

The pics don't do the add-on justice. Night flying in X-Plane is second to none.