Sign in to follow this  
av8ber

No Market place or live weather now

Hi: I am running MSFS 2020 current version on Steam and the sim has been working good all this time. The last 2 days when I run MSFS 2020 in steam and go to the welcome page in the sim the Marketplace tab does no show the blur line below it which shows it is accessible When I load a flight plan and start the sim the live weather defaults to clear sky's and 29.92 bar setting. I cannot get it to load any live weather at all.. If I click it nothing happens at all. Also all my high res scenery does not load and I can only use the low res scenery. I checked all settings under accessories and it all set to run using Bing maps and photography. The flight sim always worked great and I have over 500 Hours on it but now out of the blue this problem appears. Does anyone have any answers or faced this condition themselves. Any help will be appreciated.. This happens with any plane I Fly Thanks Al

For more than a week Asobo/MS are having issues with the MSFS Online services. A lot of users are claiming about continuous messages about "packages out of date" and deletion of all of their logbooks. It seems things are getting out of hands for MS/Asobo and I'm personally starting to wonder if at a certain point this sim will become more stable and will perform better.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

You might have been switched to 'offline mode' check if you are in fact 'online' under 'Data'.

Not your fault. MS messed it up.

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.