Sign in to follow this  
filou

Upcoming X-Plane 12

On the latest news from the FSELITE a little interesting news...

fpzUtRh.png

• Like 1

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

Pure conjecture, unless it's coming from x-plane.com

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

@filou you need to change the tittle. 😀

The dev contacted me and I'm supposed to test this week.

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Wonder if xAmbience Pro will still bring my systems to its knee's with its volumetric clouds like xEnviro does.

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

10 minutes ago, Gordon Hutchison said:

Wonder if xAmbience Pro will still bring my systems to its knee's with its volumetric clouds like xEnviro does.

Ever since I set the AA to a 2 instead of 4, my fps have been locked at 30 with xEnviro set medium to high cloud settings. I still get the occasional cloud blur, but the weather plugin is usable and stable. But, I do have a Titan (Pascal) and 32GIGs of system RAM.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

This is only a promise from hst since 2019...

I wouldn’t count on it...

• Like 2

Regards,
Paul - near EHRD

3 hours ago, DJJose said:

Ever since I set the AA to a 2 instead of 4, my fps have been locked at 30 with xEnviro set medium to high cloud settings. I still get the occasional cloud blur, but the weather plugin is usable and stable. But, I do have a Titan (Pascal) and 32GIGs of system RAM.

I'm running an RTX3090 and 64Gb RAM - but @ 4K xEnviro kills my XP11 performance in cloud/overcast conditions.

Hoping xAmbience Pro might be better....time will tell!

Edited by Gordon Hutchison
  • Like 1

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

16 hours ago, filou said:

On the latest news from the FSELITE a little interesting news...

fpzUtRh.png

If you followed XP for long enough you would know default anything needs replacing. That won't change with XP12.

38 minutes ago, Greazer said:

If you followed XP for long enough you would know default anything needs replacing. That won't change with XP12.

Always a positive and optimistic attitude.

I tip my hat.

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, Paulvanuf said:

This is only a promise from hst since 2019...

I wouldn’t count on it...

HST has been promising imminent release for last 2 years.  As an original xAmbience 1.0 user, I am still left with a broken product.  I keep my expectation very low. 

• Like 1

System Spec 1: Nvidia RTX 4090,  AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, Res 5120x1440, HP Reverb G2
System Spec 2: AMD Radeon RX 7900XT, Intel I-9 9990K, Res 3840x1080, HP Reverb G2

29 minutes ago, GoranM said:

Always a positive and optimistic attitude.

I tip my hat.

I only state facts. I wish LR would destroy me with XP12 release. I would gladly admit  I was wrong all along.

8 hours ago, Greazer said:

I only state facts.

How dare I question your facts.

I would gladly admit  I was wrong all along.

For some reason, whatever that reason may be, I don't believe you.  But just in case, I've taken a screenshot of your post...just in case I need to prove you wrong.

Edited by GoranM
  • Like 4

Topic title is misleading

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

9 hours ago, Greazer said:

That won't change with XP12.

I only state facts.

You can't possibly know..."That won't change with XP12.", and therefore it cannot be a fact.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1