Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

Just got the packages out of date bug. Again !

Twice in four days.

I wonder what kind of game Microsoft MFS team plays here with its customers. They try to lower the load of their servers by pushing people away from the product  😄 ? No acknowledgement of the bug, a fortiori no apologizing, no remedy, no nothing ! Radio silence from the community manager. 

Do we get that until they release their WU4 which could be anytime in the future ? So we can get swap the bug for another one ?

Edited by Dominique_K
  • Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I hope that you dont use the same name in MSFS and in this forum.

Asobo logs all whining and if you whine 25 times a week or more your moved to an other server.

• Like 2

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

19 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

Twice in four days.

I wonder what kind of game Microsoft MFS team plays here with its customers. They try to lower the load of their servers by pushing people away from the product  😄 ? No acknowledgement of the bug, a fortiori no apologizing, no remedy, no nothing ! Radio silence from the community manager. 

Do we get that until they release their WU4 which could be anytime in the future ? So we can get swap the bug for another one ?

Sounds like the alpha/beta all over again 😐

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

The funniest part of this is that Microsoft just got awarded a military contract to make some fancy battlefield VR glasses for the US Army, and they already have a contract to upgrade the Pentagon's IT stuff which they got recently as well. On the plus side it's going to make those Hollywood action movies a lot easier to make...

NORAD analyst: Sir, I've just detected an incoming missile threat from North Korea!

War Room Commander: Stand down Sergeant, it does that whenever we update Windows Media Player. Just ignore it.

• Like 9

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

52 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

Twice in four days.

Did you come across this video already? It's supposed to fix it.

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

Do NOT hit Yes It would really help if all discussion of this issue was in a single thread. And yes, I'm promoting the one I started as it has been the most productive judging by the feedback.

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

14 minutes ago, 109Sqn said:

Do NOT hit Yes It would really help if all discussion of this issue was in a single thread. And yes, I'm promoting the one I started as it has been the most productive judging by the feedback.

I opened a new thread so that people know that it is not over, even if you had one, even you have downloaded the 3 packages.  

I do not care much for the stats. What I care about is to fly over streamed scenery. If I say no, I am over offline ground.   So here I am, resetting parameters again... And I had to kill a nice flight in Central Europe.

In any case after four or five days, maybe the MS folks could move their leaded behind and do something ? Or say something ?

EDIT Actually, I just fired up a new run of DA Inquisition because this sim becomes a nuisance to fly

Edited by Dominique_K
  • Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

2 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Do we need 50 different threads on this?

As many as it takes !

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

1 minute ago, Maxis said:

As many as it takes !

It’s not going to change anything posting here.

post on the official forums.

Today should be update day so the problem should be resolved when it goes live.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

It’s not going to change anything posting here.

post on the official forums.

Posts get read by Asobo here as well. If you are running problem free feel free to move along. 

Edited by Maxis

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

Just now, Maxis said:

Posts get read by Asobo here as well. If you a running problem free feel free to move along. 

I doubt they do anymore.

But we really don’t need a dozen threads about the same issue... it just clogs up the forums.

The issue should be resolved when the world update hits, divide it’s connected to that from what I understand.

Just now, Tuskin38 said:

I doubt they do anymore.

But we really don’t need a dozen threads about the same issue... it just clogs up the forums.

The issue should be resolved when the world update hits, divide it’s connected to that from what I understand.

You doubt.. When you can confirm that and quote a reliable and verified source then you can get back to me. Your also speculating on the probability of a solution. The current track record doesn't look very good does it?

• Like 1