Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

France & Benelux World Update (1.15.7.0) is now live!

2 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Here's a clean version of the loading screen

onboarding.jpg

Yet another post apocalypse on acid cityscape then.  Wonderful.

Edited by The_Moose

If nothing else goes wonky, it looks like this may be a really decent update - I am really looking forward to it!

I take it this should also fix the message that pops up about modules being out of date?

By the way, for all those that denied it or said they couldn't see it, note that Asobo fixed the tree LOD problem. 
I am happy with this for sure.  They listened - they traced the issue - they fixed it.  Positive!

I am hoping there have been some unmentioned fixes for the pausing / manipulators issue, but I don't expect it, it is just that they have done other undocumented fixes in the past.

And for the people that lost it, I also really hope that people get their log books back if the update miraculously fixes something server-side.

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 7

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Just now, The_Moose said:

Yet anther post apocalypse on acid cityscape then.  Wonderful.

You people have unrealistic expectations.

Even Google has melty buildings in their photogrammetry.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, The_Moose said:

Currently downloading at 210Mb on a 220Mb connection.

The Windows Store update was very fast.

The in-game update is horribly slow.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, MSI VENTUS 3x OC RTX 3070 8 GB, 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz, 1 TB NVMe SSD, 1 TB HDD, Sharp 43" 4KTV

Confused here...

i was already on 1.14.6.0 and now it wants to update saying

Release Notes 1.14.6.0 

1.Performance optimizations when flying close to large airports....
2.Performance optimizations of server requests when in the menus and during flight.

17.33 GiB  

Edited by avhpilot
  • Like 2

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

1 minute ago, bobcat999 said:

By the way, for all those that denied it or said they couldn't see it, note that Asobo fixed the tree LOD problem. 
I am happy with this for sure.  They listened - they traced the issue - they fixed it.  Positive!

Have to say, it was hard keeping quiet the past week while seeing people continue complaining about the tree draw distance and the Honeycomb bug. Now I know how the Alpha testers were feeling. 😄

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

I've been flying round Tokyo today.  The photogrammetry is stunning.  
I dont recall seeing a single melty building. (im sure there are, just so infrequent i didn't notice them)   London is shocking in comparison.  Paris looks like it's another London.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, avhpilot said:

Confused here...

Release Notes 1.14.6.0 

2.Performance optimizations of server requests when in the menus and during flight.

17.33 GiB  

THIS is what im looking for .. lets see if this part of the update works !!!

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

3 minutes ago, ranold said:

The Windows Store update was very fast.

The in-game update is horribly slow.

Funnily it was the other way round for me.  Got to love the internet. 🙂

2 minutes ago, avhpilot said:

Confused here...

Release Notes 1.14.6.0 

1.15.7 is current

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.

1 minute ago, The_Moose said:

I've been flying round Tokyo today.  The photogrammetry is stunning.  
I dont recall seeing a single melty building. (im sure there are, just so infrequent i didn't notice them)   London is shocking in comparison.  Paris looks like it's another London.

Thank you !!

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

1 minute ago, Maxis said:

THIS is what im looking for .. lets see if this part of the update works !!!

That was the update from a week or so back.

2 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

I don't normally agree with you much Tuskin, but you are right on this.  People need to back off on the photogrammetry thing. 
It is what it is, and people should either run with it, or turn it off, whichever way pleases them.

Personally I run with it off, but with Bing data on, and it all looks good enough to me that way.

• Like 5

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

2 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

note that Asobo fixed the tree LOD problem.

Did you test already?.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

7 minutes ago, avhpilot said:

Confused here...

Release Notes 1.14.6.0 

17.33 GiB  

I'm seeing the same. Crossing fingers and hoping that this won't cause a problem. This 17GB (that I thought I already had) is going to take a while - I'm assuming I'll have to download the World Update once this is complete. 

Edited by Barnes

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11