Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

France & Benelux World Update (1.15.7.0) is now live!

Hello @ll,

a small update from my part:

after the MSFS update of today, ANY STANDALONE WASM MODULE WILL MAKE THE SIM CRASH!!

This is not limited to AAO or SPADNext, FSUIPC etc. - any standalone module is in trouble

I just made the hard test using the standalone example WASM module from the MSFS SDK - the one that is provided by Asobo - same crash.

I don't think that we / the third party developers / can do anything about this. But I sure hope that Asobo proves me wrong.

Best regards

• Like 1

LORBY-SI

24 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Good work Asobo, now all my addons are listed as "not installed" although they are in the community folder... do they really test their rubbish updates before releasing them?

Doesn't that mean they are not installed from market place? all my third party installs are listed as not installed but have a community mark,  and they work just fine.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Folk having issues with the download, try this next time. I go directly to the store as soon as the update is out, download that (usually 1-2gb) Then run MSFS and it will load until checking for updates, it will then display the required update, download it. Then i normally go directly to the content manager and check for further updates (theres always some.) Job done!

Never had an update fail or stop carrying out the above method. (MS Store version)

Edited by Car147
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

All was fine since the begining (release of the game)... Now it stays stuck on the loading screen (Paris view), so no access to the sim. For me it's just like a.. downgrade, can't use the sim anymore (no addons in the community folder)...

Intel i9 - GPU RTX 3080 - 32 gig RAM HyperX Fury DDR 4

Updated about 22 GB, then 5 GB in Marketplace, and now all my addons (payware and freeware) are listed as Not Installed in the Content Manager.

... and there's no way to install them.

Edited by Republic3D

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

1 minute ago, White Panther said:

All was fine since the begining (release of the game)... Now it stays stuck on the loading screen (Paris view), so no access to the sim. For me it's just like a.. downgrade, can't use the sim anymore (no addons in the community folder)...

Did you restart PC?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

4 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

Doesn't that mean they are not installed from market place? all my third party installs are listed as not installed but have a community mark,  and they work just fine.

It means they are not installed. And yet they are.

25 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

It's not if you need to find something from the store that needs updating! I have 230 mods in my community folder. It's not the end of the world but should not have happened imo. Sloppy and unprofessional.

All third party installs that you haven't bought from marketplace will never get updated from content manager anyway, it is just cosmetic.

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

1 minute ago, Ixoye said:

All third party installs that you haven't bought from marketplace will never get updated from content manager anyway, it is just cosmetic.

If you have addon content from the Marketplace that is not installed, it will get mixed with all the 3rd party stuff from elsewhere. So it becomes messy.

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

1 minute ago, Ixoye said:

Yes they do? How do you update them unless from the content manager?

Just now, jarmstro said:

Yes they do? How do you update them unless from the content manager?

I update them manually with patches from the manufacturer, like Orbx and Just Flight etc.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

also don't forget the poll here about the update: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/discussion-poll-world-update-iv-1-15-7-0/389984

Honest word: MSFS team is doing its best to make people happy but anyway as usual, there will be some that will never be happy 😐

You right and too bad people are like this and most of the time Asobo is guiltless for the problem ! IMO

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

I update them manually with patches from the manufacturer, like Orbx and Just Flight etc.

But if you have bought them from the marketplace you can't do that. This is a bug. No doubt it will be fixed.

21 minutes ago, Lorby_SI said:

Hello @ll,

a small update from my part:

after the MSFS update of today, ANY STANDALONE WASM MODULE WILL MAKE THE SIM CRASH!!

This is not limited to AAO or SPADNext, FSUIPC etc. - any standalone module is in trouble

I just made the hard test using the standalone example WASM module from the MSFS SDK - the one that is provided by Asobo - same crash.

I don't think that we / the third party developers / can do anything about this. But I sure hope that Asobo proves me wrong.

Best regards

So does this mean that FSUIPC, which I thought everyone uses, will make the sim crash?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

All was fine since the begining (release of the game)... Now it stays stuck on the loading screen (Paris view), so no access to the sim. For me it's just like a.. downgrade, can't use the sim anymore (no addons in the community folder)..

I have the same problem. Stuck on loading screen then crash to desktop. I recycled power and had the same problem.

Bill McCracken