Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

France & Benelux World Update (1.15.7.0) is now live!

I worked for a Belgium company before I retired and traveled there many times. Tonight I got in the Arrow and just flew around some of the small Airports near Brugge, and Brussels. It is amazing how realistic it looks. And FPS are solid... They did a great  job with this update. 😀

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 3

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

The Netherlands and Belgium seems to have autogen churches. Only countries of the 4 that I can see that has received them.

https://imgur.com/a/j13DqpB

They also have Greenhouses

Y4vjenJ.png

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 2

Great update. Installed all 3 parts in about 40 minutes. She fired right up and runs fantastic. No fuss, no muss.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

so far this is the worst update for me. I have been trying to download the update in the game and have had to restart about 20 times now to get the full files. I am also very disappointed that the big announcement for aircraft models is two measly liveries for planes we already had before and not to mention with the megapack there are the same liveries and plenty more. Boy assobo really has us all by the you know what, They give us crumbs of the things we have been asking for and we just jump to get them. Is this the way it's going to be every time? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bosflo said:

I am also very disappointed that the big announcement for aircraft models is two measly liveries for planes we already had

That's not what it was.

The models that might have come today were for the AI. We didn't go those, it seems like they were delayed. There are Live Traffic updates coming with the next Sim Update, so they might come then.

They did announced 2 new player aircraft with the Q&A, an Ultra Light coming in 2 weeks, and an ATR plane coming on 2022, co-developed with Aerosoft.

Edited by Tuskin38

I'm so excited about the ATR and that they have Hans onboard.  The ATR was amazing when released for FSX and the  MSFS preview looks stunning.

• Upvote 1

Matt Webb

53 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

That's not what it was.

The models that might have come today were for the AI. We didn't go those, it seems like they were delayed. There are Live Traffic updates coming with the next Sim Update, so they might come then.

They did announced 2 new player aircraft with the Q&A, an Ultra Light coming in 2 weeks, and an ATR plane coming on 2022, co-developed with Aerosoft.

but do you think that the sim update will give us more models and better realsim? I don't think it's that important to them but they are still making hard for ai developers who just want to release something for us. If Assobo want's to control ai then just create that feature and be done with it. I am so happy for people who are developing models and liveries and I think that Assobo will crush them and make us wait while they decide what they want to do.

10 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

I haven't flown for a long after update but FSUIPC seems working fine for me. I do not have any hardware setup via FSUIPC though

All GoFlight TQ6 hardware setup made through FSUIPC are unusable. 

Edited by Jean-Claude

2 minutes ago, Jean-Claude said:

All hardware setup made through FSUIPC are unusable. 

I have my Yoke set up via FSUIPC and it works just fine 🙂

Bert

49 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

I have my Yoke set up via FSUIPC and it works just fine 🙂

Thanks Bert. my GF TQ6, PFC yoke and rudder pedals were not recognised anymore and FSUIPC was not keeping my setups made in the past. 

Re-installation of hardware drivers did the trick, FSUIPC was not affected.

Edited by Jean-Claude

I did 20 so flights today (not full, just popping all over the place to check out the new stuff) and never lost my live weather once. Worked every time.

Has anyone lost their live weather so far with this update?

Edited by Tuskin38

I wonder if MS will "subsidize" the ATR as an "Official MSFS Plane" so it's like $9.99, or if it will have the full Aerosoft type price?

(Personally I think they should make it cheap as a partial compensation for everything we will have endured as unpaid Betas testers of the overall sim by the time it comes out)

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

It may be me, but these do not seem to be included?

HANDCRAFTED AIRPORTS
Megève Airport (LFHM)
Nice Côte d’Azur Airport (LFMN)
Rotterdam The Hague Airport (EHRD)

14 minutes ago, marsman2020 said:

I wonder if MS will "subsidize" the ATR as an "Official MSFS Plane" so it's like $9.99, or if it will have the full Aerosoft type price?

(Personally I think they should make it cheap as a partial compensation for everything we will have endured as unpaid Betas testers of the overall sim by the time it comes out)

If Asobo are jointly working with them on it, I expect it'll probably be cheaper than "usual", if maybe not $10.  Imagine it'd come down to what the contract is - if Asobo are contracting Aerosoft to work on it (like the airports in the world updates from Gaya etc.), or if it's literally a revenue-sharing thing.