Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

France & Benelux World Update (1.15.7.0) is now live!

15 minutes ago, Reader said:

It may be me, but these do not seem to be included?

Have you ‚bought‘ the World Update in Marketplace?

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Reader said:

It may be me, but these do not seem to be included?

You are not alone. I do not see Nice and Megève, I've not checked on Rotterdam. I am on Steam.

Also the world map does not show any new goodies.

Edited by Dominique_K

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

6 minutes ago, SimFx said:

Have you ‚bought‘ the World Update in Marketplace?

Thank you for the tip ! No, I had not...

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Thanks from me too, I had also not realised that there was another 5GB to be added.

We tried to do a bush trip in south america last night after the update, but it was impossible. We got constant small freezes every second when being close to eachother. We tried changing servers and airplanes, but only if online traffic was turned off or there were no actual airplanes around you would the stutters/freezes go away. We were around 15 people doing the bushtrip, and we were all affected. 

Im somewhat puzzled that I'm not hearing this issue from others here on Avsim. 

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Performance is excellent thanks to the trees and buildings small distance radius.

• Like 3

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

Due to the lack of stock of computer components I could not make my new PC configuration. But today I am at 40 fps above London and Paris with an A320FBW in 1440p resolution and  with my old equipment. I realize that the RTX3080 & RTX3090  even the latest processors are no longer useful and that Xbox Series X will undoubtedly be sufficient.

I would like to make a comparison with an owner of RTX 3080 / RTX 3090 for a little fun ... this might be very interesting.

The fact of having limited a small radius of trees and buildings around the plane puts all the PC configurations on the same level.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

8 minutes ago, filou said:

Due to the lack of stock of computer components I could not make my new PC configuration. But today I am at 40 fps above London and Paris with an A320FBW in 1440p resolution and  with my old equipment. I realize that the RTX3080 & RTX3090  even the latest processors are no longer useful and that Xbox Series X will undoubtedly be sufficient.

I would like to make a comparison with an owner of RTX 3080 / RTX 3090 for a little fun ... this might be very interesting.

The fact of having limited a small radius of trees and buildings around the plane puts all the PC configurations on the same level.

That's fantastic!

Ive been doing really well with my 1080ti and 7770k with 16 gigs. 

It's not an antique, but it's a couple generations back.   It seems to be kicking word not allowed.  

I feel weird not to join the crowd and complain all the time.  MSFS has really been running well for me since the get! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JughedJones said:

That's fantastic!

Ive been doing really well with my 1080ti and 7770k with 16 gigs. 

It's not an antique, but it's a couple generations back.   It seems to be kicking word not allowed.  

I feel weird not to join the crowd and complain all the time.  MSFS has really been running well for me since the get! 

They can further reduce the distance radius of trees and buildings and you will show 150 fps.After that you take a screenshot that you frame like a painting to put it in your living room.And you finish the little story by opening a good bottle of beer.

• Like 1

I downloaded everthing yesterday and today there is another 478 MB update in the store for France Benlux and a 17 mb update  for some UK adventure

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

38 minutes ago, hansb57 said:

I downloaded everthing yesterday and today there is another 478 MB update in the store for France Benlux and a 17 mb update  for some UK adventure

I wonder why the update process is so complicated and requires the user to enter the content manager and download each part separately, after the installation process is apparently complete. Without even a reminder, also.

• Like 1

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

24 minutes ago, MrFuzzy said:

I wonder why the update process is so complicated and requires the user to enter the content manager and download each part separately, after the installation process is apparently complete. Without even a reminder, also.

Now think about a giant influx of first time users with the xbox release. Who is going the read the whining threads then???

• Like 1

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

Just want to say I took a flight over Brussels yesterday and was absolutely gob smacked.   The detail and performance was unlike anything I've seen in a sim before.  Really impressed.  I had done a flight earlier in the day that was a stutter fest and after the update not only was the detail noticeably improved but so was performance. 

So yeah, no whining here. 

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

9 minutes ago, psolk said:

Just want to say I took a flight over Brussels yesterday and was absolutely gob smacked.   The detail and performance was unlike anything I've seen in a sim before.  Really impressed.  I had done a flight earlier in the day that was a stutter fest and after the update not only was the detail noticeably improved but so was performance. 

So yeah, no whining here. 

I repeat.Performance is excellent thanks to the trees and buildings small distance radius....

but visually at low altitude and above flat ground it's not good at all