Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Fixed reduction of tree display..

I am extremely disappointed, this means that I still can't fly in Scandinavia without feeling bad looking out the window 😞

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

1 minute ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

When?

Trust me LOD at 200 looks just the same as it did this morning. 😌

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Apart from the 22GB I dont see anything diffrent to how the sim was this morning. Performance and looks wise.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

2 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

When?

Bobcat and David say nothing has changed. I'll go with that.

Why not look at the pictures I linked, they are taken in 3440x1440 Ultra settings, does it look like Asobo has fixed the problem to you?

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

8 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

When?

Bobcat and David say nothing has changed. I'll go with that.

Because generally, on these Updates - the worst news tends to be the truth and the good news tends to be the BS.

I'll just quote myself. . .

Does it look like they fixed it for you Ixoye?

Edited by Will Fly For Cheese

The wonderfull new tree draw......not!

LOD 200

1.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

The wonderfull new tree draw......not!

LOD 200

1.png

Oh for word not allowed's sake - they haven't fixed anything.

How can they get away with talking this; (two spheres, roughly of equal size and shape, inhabiting a skin pouch worn by a gentlemen just below his trouser line)

What are the FPS like? - any better?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spacedyemeerkat said:

Trees not fixed here, either. ChaoticBeauty said it was fixed in the beta so wonder what's happened?

who knows.....

Another epic...

omg.jpg

@ChaoticBeauty

So whats this about the trees being fixed?

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

Too many, far too many.

Time to sack the lot of them.

Starting with Jorg.

I'm an understanding individual - I work within an industry shattered by the events of the last year but when incompetency is extant - at seemingly, every level. It's time to sink the ship and start again.

Tree LOD 200 (all other settings ULTRA Preset)...identical to previous version - nothing fixed!!!

20210413191328-1.jpg

Edited by Gordon Hutchison

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Try to set the value of your trees to Ultra and LOD to 200.

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

3 hours ago, Midin said:

Getting my popcorn ready for this one

Suppose I wasn't so wrong with my initial thoughts after all...

I can confirm that draw distance has even degraded for me (using the tree draw distance fix 40-55-smaller trees from PropellerBC which seemed to provide at least a small improvement after last patch.
Let's see if the tree distance wizards can come up with some update.
Until then it is quite embarassing...

• Like 1

Just now, fogboundturtle said:

Try to set the value of your trees to Ultra and LOD to 200.

lol they are....

• Like 2