Sign in to follow this  
Roman Design

CYOW Ottawa International Airport is available

12 minutes ago, Roman Design said:

Hi, as far as I know it's compatible. I'm not planning any updates on my free packs, but they are all installed in my MSFS and I think I flew in Toronto since SU5 - they are compatible, as far as I know. Worst case - run a renaming tool with MSFS addon linker utility, in case they conflict with anything else (they shouldn't).

Thanks, I’ll give it a try, if it’s incompatible we can’t hold you to it as you clearly state you aren’t planning any updates for your free pack, which is understandable.

cheers to all your hard work!

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

17 hours ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

Thanks, I’ll give it a try, if it’s incompatible we can’t hold you to it as you clearly state you aren’t planning any updates for your free pack, which is understandable.

cheers to all your hard work!

You're welcome! I'm fairly sure it will work. I will definitely check it myself soon, but as far as I know, it should work fine.

CYYJ  Victoria International Airport [BC Canada CYOW  Ottawa International Airport [Ontario Canada]   
 CYOO  Oshawa Executive Airport [Ontario Canada CYKZ  Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport [Ontario Canada]
 CNC3  Brampton-Caledon Airport [Ontario Canada
Available now at FlightSimulation.RomanDesign.ca +4 Free Scenery Packs
My Hard Sci-Fi novels and audiobooks: RomanLando.com

14 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

These cargo pallets seem to be missing textures or something
Z5ytGfu.png

Yep, I'm seeing the same thing. It's totally ruined the "immersion" for me. (Just kidding 😉 ).

...jim

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

Interesting. Those are Asobo objects, unlike the building with I modelled and textured. Maybe they broke something in the last update. If I verify that and it's not fixed in the next updates, I'll remove those, or just sink them in the ground to hide the purple...

CYYJ  Victoria International Airport [BC Canada CYOW  Ottawa International Airport [Ontario Canada]   
 CYOO  Oshawa Executive Airport [Ontario Canada CYKZ  Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport [Ontario Canada]
 CNC3  Brampton-Caledon Airport [Ontario Canada
Available now at FlightSimulation.RomanDesign.ca +4 Free Scenery Packs
My Hard Sci-Fi novels and audiobooks: RomanLando.com