Sign in to follow this  
Steven Silva

fs2crew fslabs out of sync

I had to uninstall FS2CREW and all my A320s since the alerts were out of sync and everything, I reinstalled but nothing was solved

There is something that I have wrongly configured because as I said I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing works to be able to synchronize the calls and controls

Thanks in advance

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

4 hours ago, byork said:

Not totally sure I follow.

Which alerts are you referring to?

Cheers,

Thkx for the answer Byork

In the run for takeoff FS2CREW says 100 knots but in the PFD it still does not reach 100 knots, in V1 Vr calls first FS2CREW says it and then the call appears after 5 seconds from the aircraft. Before, everything worked perfect but now with the FSLABS update everything changed for me, someone had this error in the past but it was because of the FRAMES PER SECOND because that person did not have a low performance, but in my case everything flows correctly and I don't know because it gives that desynchronization

Steven Silva

Spoiler

The problem you mentioned usually happened to me when I still had the old pc and the fps were low .. Also try to increase the refresh rate of the displays to 70fps from the Airbus option on the MCDU .. It helped me! :)

The solution was that in REALISM in the INSTRUMENTS and LiGHTS section in the P3D menu it was to select Display Indicated Airspeed I don't know because it didn't work with Display True Airspeed

Steven Silva

Spoiler