Sign in to follow this  
captain420

We really need a World Update for SE Asia Asobo!

22 minutes ago, Fielder said:

(President Trump voice imitation) Chi-na!

And India would be nice, Australia, New Zealand...

+1, We are used to being at the bottom of everything but I was hoping ORBX/FTX ,being an Aussie company would have released more local scenery for FS2020 by now, a version of AU and NZ regions, sadly lacking in the stock FS2020 would be a good start.

steve southey

Asobo seem to be going West to (north)east.

Might just be a coincidence, but who knows.

Speaking of DEM though, Canada has DEM data by request on the official government website, some of it goes down to 1CM

So whenever Asobo gets around to doing Canada, it probably won't be hard for them to get it.

Edited by Tuskin38

23 hours ago, captain420 said:

This area has been severely neglected and is an area that I would very much love to see some TLC. I hope Asobo/MS can work their magic to bring this area to life.

Unfortunately this area is lacking a lot of detail. I am talking about the countries of

Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia. This area is such a beautiful place with many attractions.

Add Australia to this list too eh?

There is not one sim which has jad any more than lip service devoted to these countries,  I include ORBX who is, actually, the most prolific developer for Australia.

Sadly, I cannot, in reality, imagine Asobo being any different in the shot term at least.  

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

I think North Korea is in desperate need of an update, and if they include their intercontinental nuclear robots as POIs, that would be nice....

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Aegean-Mediterian-Turkey-Greece

• Like 1

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

I need a lot of things: I need more home office like I need a hole in my head, I need a diet that actually works......

As for the world updates - I suspect they kind of follow the distribution of users among countries and continents. 

I think we don`t need still world updates now - IMO we need all the stuff what comes in with the last updates fixed and a lot more, we need the deep Sim parts fully fixed ; AP issues and so on, stuff that are in from beginning of this new Flightsimulator..

..and still not fixed yet, thats a lot more importent for me as WU Updates !!

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

I think we don`t need still world updates now - IMO we need all the stuff what comes in with the last updates fixed and a lot more, we need the deep Sim parts fully fixed ; AP issues and so on, stuff that are in from beginning of this new Flightsimulator..

..and still not fixed yet, thats a lot more importent for me as WU Updates !!

cheers 😉

Future updates will have both world updates and sim updates releasing together.

Plus the people working on the world updates are not the same people (for the most part) that work on those things you want. 

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

This will probably be released in World Updeight

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png