Sign in to follow this  
Jerry Garcia

my GTN 750 is not working anymore (resolved)

Hello Good evening.

I have my licensed GTN 750 installed over several single engine aircrafts with xPlane v11.53. Today just stop working with a message related to DEMO Version it says Licensed GTN 750 is not valid. Please contact your vendor.

Please help advise, what can I do to get my GTN alive again?

Hi,

Did you change/move any file in your computer lately? Did you move/delete C:\RealityXP folder?

Otherwise, I'd suggest you simply re-authenticate your license:

download and run the e-commerce installer from our website, enter your F1 account credentials, press REINSTALL.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

On 4/17/2021 at 2:47 PM, RXP said:

I haven't used my X-plane for a while and it did an update today. Now, RXP GTN 750 is not working. I have "Key" file, but when I try to re-install, it asks me for my "Order password...it may be the last 4 of your credit card". I looked up my credit card purchase and entered the right 4 digits, but won't install. I don't have an F1 account, although I have my receipt email from F1 .com. I don't know of any other passwords, and F1 says my email isn't on record. Please help.

Update....do I had F1 send me an email with my info at "Order Number Retrieval". I have the correct 4 digit code (same one I've been using) and Certificate Number, and it will not accept and reinstall. Please help.

Edited by RXP