Sign in to follow this  
airservices

WIP Pilatus Porter PC-6

Water Rudders test

Edited by OSM
  • Like 2

All a wee bit 'straight from the factory'. Beautiful but ever so clean. You don't actually see aircraft like that unless in a museum.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 6297J said:

All a wee bit 'straight from the factory'. Beautiful but ever so clean. You don't actually see aircraft like that unless in a museum.  

I agree I just hope thats to come....

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

34 minutes ago, 6297J said:

There are many aircraft owners who are very proud of their plane and clean it after every flight. The Pilatus in the screenshots is one of these planes 😉

She looks gorgeous by the way. Looking forward to the release.

• Like 2

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

13 minutes ago, Rimshot said:

There are many aircraft owners who are very proud of their plane and clean it after every flight. The Pilatus in the screenshots is one of these planes 😉

She looks gorgeous by the way. Looking forward to the release.

You can clean dirt. You can't clean wear and tear from actually using something. It's like those cars kept pristine in a garage but never driven. I'm not one of those people 🙂

• Like 2

The Floats still WIP. They have simple Blender materials. PBR texturing with the weathering layer will be added at the end.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, OSM said:

The Floats still WIP. They have simple Blender materials. PBR texturing with the weathering layer will be added at the end.

Thanks. Looking amazing so far. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OSM said:

They look great, love the detail work on the struts!

I'll take one of each of these please.. clean and shiny is fine:

L3ImmYe.pngaXA7TUg.png

• Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

These are really scarce, so I told them to ship me whatever they have, if I don't like the exterior, I'll just have it repainted. Of course if it's missing a working powerplant, I'll take 'em to court.

• Like 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

This is how the 3D PBR texturing process looks like (base colors).

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by OSM
  • Like 2

Those float wake effects look so good until they stop.  Is that an Asobo thing?

• Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

12 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

Those float wake effects look so good until they stop.  Is that an Asobo thing?

Yes, this is Asobo FX Templates.