Sign in to follow this  
airservices

WIP Pilatus Porter PC-6

Hopefully, the wakes will catch up with the quality of the dust off of the wheels. The wakes just look "goofy".

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

On 9/21/2021 at 10:39 AM, 6297J said:

All a wee bit 'straight from the factory'. Beautiful but ever so clean. You don't actually see aircraft like that unless in a museum.  

Armorpaint could do anything! 😀👍

spacer.png

• Like 3

Final Textures with Normal maps. 😀👍

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by OSM
  • Like 3

Looks awesome!

I'm looking forward to this one.

• Like 2

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

Never fear, Milviz has not swayed me. Besides, competition is okay.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Not cool what Milviz did. Took advantage of the great development communication here to drop they're unfinished product below market price. Hope people's won't be swayed by this so that other developers who want to share progress with the community will not be inclined to hide information for fear of competition taking advantage.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tva said:

unfinished product 

Never heard about it. Why do you think so?

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

Check description, there will be a version 2 with more features, that version will be free for owners of this version and more expensive for new buyers.

31 minutes ago, Tva said:

Check description, there will be a version 2 with more features, that version will be free for owners of this version and more expensive for new buyers.

No, the MV product is finished at corrent stage, means for current MSFS. If Asobo will change something the model will be improved, what is good and normal for most developers (I have been writing for a long time to change their behavior on the ground, especially for taildraggers!). What is missing is NXi but this is Early Access too so if developer NXI will finish it (or sooner maybe), this model will work with G1000 and NXi. So for current MSFS stage its ok. Unfortunately, you are also wrong about another matter. MV had and has many models from P3D and he repeatedly stated that he wanted to convert them to MSFS. The process sometimes takes many years and is not created right away. How do you know that the port P3Dv.4.5  to MSFSwas not being worked on in September a year ago? There is also no information obligation to be honest. So please don't treat and give facts that didn't happen. Both models are different and represent a different approach to the subject. They can function in the market for each other. Personally, I prefer capitalism with a free market than communism with one proper. 😉 I am sure OSM will do a great job also. Btw. Do you know how many we have Spitfires for P3D and now for MSFS and it keeps growing? 😅

Edited by YoYo
  • Upvote 2

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

Hi Folks!

Any new aircraft for MSFS is a bright event! And we are really happy to see PC-6 for MSFS. We will learn a lot from this release! Our the best wishes to MilViz and to the all PC-6 owners. Now you have amazing airplane to explore MSFS world. In a nearest future we will introduce our "swisstool". Everything just started and this is great! 😃👍👍👍

Best Regards,

FSG

• Like 3

Just now, OSM said:

Hi Folks!

Any new aircraft for MSFS is a bright event! And we are really happy to see PC-6 for MSFS. We will learn a lot from this release! Our the best wishes to MilViz and to the all PC-6 owners. Now you have amazing airplane to explore MSFS world. In a nearest future we will introduce our "swisstool". Everything just started and this is great! 😃👍👍👍

Best Regards,

FSG

I'm still looking forward to your version. Looks so promising. Keep it up. 😃

• Like 3

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

1 minute ago, Republic3D said:

I'm still looking forward to your version. Looks so promising. Keep it up. 😃

Thank you! But don`t forget about Thranda! 😄👍

• Like 1

I just got Milviz Porter! I love this airplane. I will wait for OSB release his Porter. And I will buy it as well! One Porter is good. Two is better! 😎

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI