Sign in to follow this  
psolk

This sim is painful...

38 minutes ago, Isaiah53six said:

i don't even get this kind of stuttering people speak of with rendering set at 120, live traffic on,  graphics medium high on a i7-8700k 16gb ram gtx 1070ti. I feel people's pain when the sim doesn't work right, (use to get crashes all the time)... and I'm thankful for what I have when it works

1440P/4K or VR would crush your hardware and your dreams terribly....

NVM...you said graphics on medium ..good stuff!

Edited by blueshark747

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

1 hour ago, blueshark747 said:

1440P/4K or VR would crush your hardware and your dreams terribly....

NVM...you said graphics on medium ..good stuff!

yes but grateful for my smooth experience since I cannot afford those

• Like 2

Kind regards,

Tim

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K (OC 4.7) CPU COOLER: Noctua nh-d15S GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070-Ti FTW2 8GB  SSD: Crucial MX500 1TB HDD: Seagate 500GB - Maxtor 250GB - WD 250GB RAM: Team Vulcan 16 GB MBD: Gigabyte Z370P D3
PSU: Evga 650w  OS: Win 10 Pro

On 4/18/2021 at 12:13 PM, Will Fly For Cheese said:

That made me laugh, thanks. My wife knows that if she puts her head round the door and asks me to do something, if I say; "I'm on Finals" that's a No.

Interesting. When your wife does the same to me and she asks me to do something, I always pause the sim and say yes. 

• Like 1

On 4/17/2021 at 5:27 AM, psolk said:

OK, multiplayer was off.  I deleted manual cache, disabled it then re-enabled it, set AI to Offline and enabled VSync @60FPS again.  For some reason I used to run that and it was reset.  Went to Sheboygan Wisconsin (You said middle of nowhere LOL) and sim was smooth as butter. 

From a classic movie...

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.