Sign in to follow this  
Riaan77077

A320 FlyByWire Converted Liveries CTD

I used the A320 FlyByWire installer to convert all my liveries for the standalone version. With it installed I experience a CTD every time, but when I deleted the converted liveries MSFS loads normally. Tried installing and deleting the converted liveries a few times but with it installed the sim always crashes.

Can anybody perhaps assist?

This is a known problem after the last update. We are not able to use any converted or community created liveries.

What I did is; ı copied all the .dds files in the livery that I like most and overwrite them in the FBW original livery folder. This way, I only have one livery and do not use the original FBW livery which I do not like too much. 

Later community will find a better working solution for the rest of the liveries. Or if anyone knows the workaround, we will see here.

Happy Flying...

Edited by kt069
  • Like 1

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

There are countless liveries on flightsim.to that are perfectly compatible with A32NX. More get added daily.

There is no reason to use auto converters, they don’t seem to work too well. Just find and download liveries natively made for the new FBW A32NX. Delete any others from your Community folder.

• Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

I can vouch for that, every livery i have used from flightsim.to designated as suitable for the FBW A320NX has worked with no issues at all.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

13 hours ago, RaptyrOne said:

There are countless liveries on flightsim.to that are perfectly compatible with A32NX. More get added daily.

There is no reason to use auto converters, they don’t seem to work too well. Just find and download liveries natively made for the new FBW A32NX. Delete any others from your Community folder.

Unfortunately, I am not able to make these liveries work. I do not know what is the problem but still CTD with these liveries ?

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

I have exactly same problem. Specially for fbw320n made liveries in my community folder crash the sim before the welcome screen.

• Like 1

Petteri Pulkkinen

EFNU, Finland

I manually converted my installed liveries (before the tool was out) by doing a find and replace on the relevant lines in the aircraft.cfg, texture.cfg and model.cfg files. No crashes here.

Oh I do have 2 liveries from flightsim.to, BAW ones by OperatorLand468, no crashes with those either.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1