Sign in to follow this  
anitelite

latest update, still the stutters.

8 hours ago, eaim said:

Hopefully we have the option in sim, to not fly with people who are using an Xbox, it might just be an option we need if all the Xbox gamers tank the performance even more than at present.

I'm not sure it's possible to isolate the two worlds entirely. For multiplayer we could be separate, but texture streaming from Bing will be in common. Hopefully they will extend the capacity of the network.

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

My experience is that the default AI aircraft bring strong stutters too not only MP aircraft. 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

My computer can run the sim on Ultra, and it did wonderfully on the original launch of the sim. As I mentioned earlier in this thread that no matter what settings I used I still had bad stutters and low frames since the last two updates. @sanh suggested multiplayer to be the culprit. I turned multiplayer and AI aircraft off and the sim smoothed right out, back up to Ultra. Thanks for the tip.

Also to note, I was doing a lot of my testing in the TBM with the improvement mod, G3000 mod and road data mod. I wanted to add that the road data mod provided by Working Title lowed my frames and induced stutters as well. Some other users were having this issue per their discord, but others not, so do your own experiment. So if you have the road data mod try removing that and see if that helps while flying anything with the G3000.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

18 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I find that 100 miles is a sweet spot for MSFS. After that, it is a word not allowed shoot if you will finish the flight or not. 

I flew direct from Dubai to lga in the crj with unlimited fuel. About 15 hrs left the sim and went to bed went to work came back sim was still running