Sign in to follow this  
kokelas1

Wishes FS2020

I would like ATC to issue further climb clearances before you are 200ft below the previously assigned altitude. I would also like to be informed of the expected STAR and APP before you are a few miles from the transition. Finally, I would like the ILS approach to be the default one in airports where there is an ILS in service. VOR approaches in real life are used as back ups or requested by pilots who want to practice them or are in training, at least where I work.

7 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

Speaking as a pilot of FSX/ P3D /MSFS 2020 who has never adjusted the Sim Rate - how would you know if you had adjusted the Sim Rate - and why would you?

"Hey! If you're gonna' fly; FLY - if it takes an hour or 12 hours; don't cheat. Why would you?"

Don't talk about job pressures - we've all got them in this changed World -  if youv'e only got an hour - take the Robin for a bounce. Do the long flight later - when you've got the hours to spare.

I simply don't understand why anyone speeds up the simulation rate. I don't see the point.

You're not flying. You're lying.

Speaking as someone who used FS 5.1, FS-98, FS-2000, FS-2002, FS-2004, FSX, P3D, MSFS.  Who has designed countless freeware aircraft and sceneries, who ran his own popular flightsim site for almost two decades.  (Since you seem to be primping yourself)

You do realize this is a computer program right?  I don't really fly a 747.

If you want to do it real time, that's fine.  Don't talk down to others.

• Like 2

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

8 minutes ago, andyjohnston.net said:

Speaking as someone who used FS 5.1, FS-98, FS-2000, FS-2002, FS-2004, FSX, P3D, MSFS.  Who has designed countless freeware aircraft and sceneries, who ran his own popular flightsim site for almost two decades.  (Since you seem to be primping yourself)

You do realize this is a computer program right?  I don't really fly a 747.

If you want to do it real time, that's fine.  Don't talk down to others.

As not being a native English speaker I had to Google "primping"   Thanks for that.

And I fully agree. When the door bell or phone rings, its pause or game over. 

Edited by hansb57
  • Like 1

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD