Sign in to follow this  
Avenger2000

Help with Latitude/Longitude - Missing coworker mission

I want to give the missing coworker mission a go but I don’t want to spend 3 or more hours on it.  I am willing to “cheat.”  The 6 possible randomized locations of the missing coworker are as follows as I have done some preliminary research.

Possible locations of missing coworker
N48� 20.14' W121� 01.08'
N48� 24.71' W120� 58.24'
N48� 18.18' W120� 59.89'
N48� 12.25' W120� 52.57'
N48� 12.28' W120� 54.94'
N48� 27.00' W120� 58.31'

I am new at reading these values.  How can I use them to quickly check out each location?  I don’t even know how to display your current lat/long in the game.  Thanks in advance for you help.  Everyone here has been very helpful.

As an update, I completed the mission by watching a YouTube video showing the places to look for the missing person.  But I am still interested in how to go to a specific lat/long.

In FSX, when you are in a normal flight, go to the Map page.  There you can either drag the airplane icon around or you can enter latitude, longitude and elevation in the boxes on the left.  Your position will change accordingly.

1 hour ago, RayHff said:

In FSX, when you are in a normal flight, go to the Map page.  There you can either drag the airplane icon around or you can enter latitude, longitude and elevation in the boxes on the left.  Your position will change accordingly.

Does it work in missions as well?